quest and battle

last time

everyone saw Naruto collapse on the couch "NARUTO" they all shouted and ran up to him and checked him over after realising he was alright they calmed down a little and decided to bring him to his room for him to rest so Alfie picked him up and they all went to his room

after reaching room Tyler opened the door and pulled back his covers as Alfie place him in his bed and covered him back up and kissed his forhead "sweet dreams my little bundle of joy please forgive us for not telling you" whispered Alfie and with that he and evryone else left his room all praying to Kami he will be alright.

all the while none has noticed the sun and moon like symbols appearing on his palms.

in 5 different temples

in these five temples fives grayed out gems suddenly glowed before stopping alerting the people withing all thinking the same thing

(what happend)

present time no pov:

("ki......kit......kit..kit.KT KIT) AHHHHHHH" Naruto screamed out and shot up from his bed from the yell "uhhh why did you do that Kurama" asked Naruto (not my fault not only did you collapse but i couldn't bring you inside the seal but you wouldn't respond when i called you out) answered Kurama "yeah but you don't yell out there name to get there attention" countered Naruto and he swore he heard Kurama giggle a bit. 

(why was i in bed anyway i remember i was finishing my training then i was heading to meet my family then i overheard the talking about how they...)and with Naruto remembered what transpired with his family how there's more of them and how they would... "KURAMA PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING WAS A DREAM PLEASE" yelled Naruto after his final memory of what happen came back to him (ow kit you don't need to yell you forgot that i can hear your thoughts remember) "i don't care just please tell me that my family won't die in a couple of years" cried Naruto hoping everything was a dream and his family will see him grow up and see him accomplish so much (*sigh*I'm sorry kit but everything you remember is true i'm sorry) she answered.

"no" cried Naruto and small puddles of tears collected on his bed as as he placed his hands over his eyes trying to stop his tears from falling while Kurama wanted nothing more than to hold him close to her and tell him everything but knew she would be lying to herself and Naruto.

As he continued to cry he slowly remember what his dad said about their being a vault somewhere but where could he locate a vault it could be anywhere in the elemental nation but if he could there could be something inside which could save his family  (Kurama do you think there might be something inside this vault which could save my family) Naruto asked (mmmm maybe but i'm unsure since I've never seen or heard about this vault) Kurama said which left him to wonder about the vault.

(but kit your are you willing to travel the entire world just to find a vault to which might even have anything inside it) questioned Kuruma (i don't care i will do anything to save my family) replied Naruto and got out of his bed grabbed a backpack and placed a spare set of clothes, and container which held ten shurikens and kunais . after packing stuff from his bedroom he quickly snuck out of his room and headed towards the kitchen to grab food and drinks for a long journey. after making sure he had everything he need he went towards the front door "Where you off to Naruto" but was stopped by a voice and turned round to see Tyler and Hunter behind him.

"Well Naruto what are you doing up so late" asked Tyler awaiting an answer while he saw Hunter eyeing his backpack "wel... you see...i um i" Naruto tried to explain but couldn't think of any excuse to get him out of this "isn't it obvious Tyler it seems your little brother and my nephew is going to look for the vault" answered Hunter which left Tyler eyes wide and Naruto in shock on how his uncle was able to figure out what he was doing so quickly " how did you - know well you see nephew if you been through what I went through you would be able to identify what a person is up to by looking into his or her's eyes" finished Hunter as he knew what Naruto was going to ask him leaving Naruto in more shock but it didn't last long when Tyler snapped out of his shock.