real or fake

last time

(KIT WAIT DON'T GO NEAR HIM) i heard Kurama yell but before i could register what happen i felt pain in my gut "un..cle what...ar..e you doing" i tried to speak but the blow felt like a i went through Niamh's training again as i slowly collapse to the floor (Kurama could you unlock my gravity seals) i asked (sorry kit but whatever he did cut off me off the bet i can do is talk to you) i groaned as i felt me stomach turn to jello "mmm that was more easy than i thought it would be.... no matter Madara will be happy to have his toy back" Hunter said as i felt him pick me up and suddenly there was a pain in my neck and everything turned black with one final thought.

(some...one help....me)

present time Hunter pov:

(everyone going to be proud of you Naruto) i thought as my dark sphere surrounded me and i sunk into the floor (once i get the rest of our family we'll look through every scroll to help you with your challenge)

....

.......

...........

(what's going on my transportation never took this long before) confuse as i looked around seeing i was still in my sphere but that wasn't possible (what in the name of kami is going on here why am i still in my sphere) getting tired of this i stopped the jutsu but i wished i hand't because when i did it felt like something grabbed my heart as i put a hand on my chest and took very deep breath " -pant- what -pant- is going -pant- on -pant-" as i collapse to my knees to finding it hard to stand but i soon found myself laying on my stomach (why do i feel so weak wait who is that) as i heard the sound of footsteps move closer until they were next to me.

"see i told you i felt something go by" a familiar voice said "mmmm seems like you were correct lucky you put up the barrier when you felt him last time" a female voice said (what how could they sense me) as i slowly moved my head towards the people surrounding him but before i could look i felt someone grab my hair "he he he long time no see Hunter" said the familiar voice as it finally clicked in my mind who the voice belong to (no it can't be him) i thought but before i could speak he slammed my head into the ground hard.

as the world slowly faded into the black i heard them talking more but the female voice said something that made my blood turn cold "go to where he headed when you sensed him the first time there could be more of them"

(no Naruto) and with that darkness consumed me.

Tyler pov location in mountain

(whats taking them so long they should be back by now) i thought as i continued looking out the window as the sun was rising "-sigh- where are they" i muttered "where are who Tyler" a voice said from behind me and when i turned i saw Alfie and Niamh standing there looking at me questionably "oh hey guys didn't sense you there" i responded as they both looked at each other they ask me something i wish they didn't ask "hey Tyler have you seen Naruto i mean when we checked his room he wasn't there so we checked the training ground,library,kitchen and living room but he wasn't in either so we thought you might know" Niamh asked as Alfie nodded in agreement.

(crud crud crud crud crud) this kept repeating through my brain i didn't expect them to look for Naruto for early "um no i haven't i mean you know him he could be playing hid and seek hehehehehe" i chuckled nervously as they narrowed their eyes at me "Tyler we know you know where Naruto is we've known each other for years so i can tell when your hiding something so tell us where.Naruto.is" Alfie demanded as he and Niamh slowly moved towards me threateningly.

"um well you see NarutoandHunterwentothevaulttofindascrolltosaveusfromdyingsoearly" i quickly said "what" said Alfie as i swore the shinigami was forming behind him "Naruto and went to the vault to find a scroll to save us from dying so early" i repeated more slowly as there hair shadowed the eyes as i quickly summoned earth sphere around me to protect myself.