talk later fight now

last time

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SORRY AFTER ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE SLAPPED, PUCNCHED, BLAMED AND LIED TO BY HIS OWN PARENTS. YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT I'M THE DEVIL CHILD WHEN IN FACT IT'S THOSE TWO SNOB NOSED BRATS WHO THE DEVIL THEMSELVES WHEN THEY ALWAYS BLAME THINGS ON ME AND YOU ALL BELIEVE THEM AN NOT ONLY THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHEN'S MY BIRTHDAY, WHAT ARE MY HOBBIES,FAVOURITE FOOD, PET, COLOUR NOTHING YOU KNOW NOTHING. and with that Naruto collapse after using to much killer intent and fell unconscious.

when Minato and Kushina heard what Naruto said tears were coming down their faces when everything he say was true because they knew little to nothing about him when they know everything about Menma and Mai and always believe what they say and never getting his side of the story.

before they could move to go pick Naruto up four figures came out of thin air and appeard in front of them with looked at them with glares that could melt steel.

"you aren't taking him back" the first figure replied and with that the plan to escape has failed but the rescue plan was in motion but will the rescure be accomplished only this meeting will tell.

present

minato pov:

(i don't know how to feel) i thought with tears running down my eyes as his son collapse from exaushion and four strangers in cloaks landed in front of us (how did it come to this) i thought as i remember when Jiraiya and Tsunade coming to me to tell me Naruto ran out.

flashback

i was celebrating with my loverly wife Kushina about are perfect prince and princess were announced the heir to their respective clans i wish this would last forever but was inturupted by my sensai and tsunade

"Minato we got a huge problem" Jiraiya said in huge concern which i was  confused about "what  seems to be the problem sensai" i asked "it's Naruto he...."but Jiraiya was inturupted  by Kushina"oh what did the little brat do i swear  maybe i should of put him in the orphanage" with a tone saying she doesn't care what happened " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HE'S YOUR SON  YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT HIM" tsunade said with anger lacing onto each word  which she replied with "THAT LITTLE MONSTER IS NOT MY SON HE  PRANKS EVERYONE, BREAKS STUFF, BULLIES KIDS AND HURTS HIS PRECIOUS"

*SMACK*

she never got finish as tsunade slaped her across  her face as a red mark appeared on her cheek as everyone at the party stoped what they were doing and looked on with shock "how dare you  say that about naruto if anyone here is a monster  it's you two as you done nothing to make him apart of the family and never get his side of the story if anything he's always the victim of everything. tell me have you ever notice he  never knowledge you both as parents rather as strangers who just hate and if anything those two perfect angels as you call them are the real demon as they're the real reason Naruto suffers the moster but of cause you don't believe that dont't you" she waited  for a reply but got none as i had my head down trying to think of a single memory i had with nothing coming up and same could be said to Kushina as i saw tears scaping down her face.

"i thought so come on Jiraiya we got a god child to save" and with that tsunade took off along with Jiraiya as he sent me one last  glare to me "i'm dissapointed Minato" and with that he's gone.

everything was quite i could here people whispering about what just occured and before he could get question he quickly told everyone the party was over and told them to leave as me and Kushina quickly got into our gear and set off to search for our son with our other children.