years later and secrets

last time

unknown location

a bright golden vault glowed for a second before vanishing as a person sat near it saw it happened.

(so it seems ms my friends have found him...... well hurry guys i don't know how much longer i can live for) thought a stranger who wore a cyan roabe with a ice symbol enmbed on his back and waving his hands around as grass grew from the dark cave (hurry) and with that he closed his eyes and waited.

present 3 years later

three years have past since the beginning of Naruto training and let me tell you it was not easy as it may seems.

first he manage to master the tree climbing and water walking in under a month thanks to his kage bushin technique and lets say this the face of his family faces were priceless when he first used it and made a thousand clones on his first try.

soon he moved onto the training dummies while his older brother Tyler added difficulty by raising the earth and manipulating the wind to either move the dummies of force his shurikens and kunais go in a different direction but luckily after 4 month he manage to make his weapons piearce through the wind so it can't moved and he thown them with enough strength to cut right through solid marble and have enough speed to keep going and his punches and kicks are able to break the sound barrier at his full strength and break through the most protected seals and jutsu's while his speed is faster than the yondaime at 75% and keeps growing little by little.

soon he was moved onto resistance training and this went on everyday for hours as they made sure his resistance was top notch and after all of that his bones can withstand being hit by multiple jutsu such as a water dragon and a meteor from the dreaded rinnegan as he learned about from his father Alfie when he was learning about bloodlines and jutsu he must be aware of.

after a while of this he had weights put on which would increase everytime they would be too weak for him and right now each weight weighs 500 grams each and was forced to use them a redo his training for half a year and then was put onto larva walking and for the next 5 mouths when he fell asleep he had nightmares of when he fell in but luckily he mastered on his second year the tenth month.

on the third year Niamh his mother figure introduce him to someone named Hunter who became a uncle figure to him and found out he controlled light and darkness which he explained were the powers of ying and yang and won't be able to learn until he mastered the other elements which Naruto took to heart.

for the rest of the year he continued with his training as his power iproved as jutsu after jutsu he mastered until he wouldn't need handseals but never grew cocky with his stills always knowing that would lead to his downfall.

his oufit has changed as well as his t-shirt became a red longsleeved t-shirt with a blue zig-zag going across his chest and over his somach creating a circle on the back.with half a fire and water symbol joint together in the center of it,his trouser have gone to brown baggy joggers with a wind symbole on the left and earth symbol on the back right while his sandals now replaced with shoes were dark black with a purple line going down the middle,his hair now had small streaks of purple and black while a necklace with a eye on the front and a skull on the back of it.

soon he was trained by his family menmbers and was starting to manipulate the elements like they do but Hunter won't train him until he mastered everything by them. but one day after finishing his training seesion he heared his family talking and decided to listen in the conversation.

naruto pov

(wonder what they're talking about) i thought as i slowly drew closer and was able to listen to them

"ho....m.....longer do we have" i heard Niamh ask "about a year or two three if were lucky" alfie said (what are they talking about) i thought "Hunter when are you teaching our son how to control his ying and yang release"asked Tyler "not until he opened the sacred vault and beat Will" answered Hunter (vault? will? what are they talking about") thinking they were up to something i leaned closer to hear more "Naruto you can come in now" called Alfie.

i was shocked he sensed me i mean i kept my power so low so how did he know i was here but i did as my father said and went in. and i was nervouse when i saw them all looking at me "Naruto sweety how much did you hear" asked Niamh "well just a few but i want to learn who will is" i replied and i saw them all look at eachover and Alfie answered "*sigh* well i guess we'll tell you." and he told me to take a seat.

"you see Naruto we're not the only people who can control the elements in total there are ten of us in total each of us can contol one or two elements each such as you've already seen from us. you already know i control fire and water,Niamh controls psychic and poison,Tyler can control earth and wind and Hunter controls light and darkness but there are others out there. for what you heared there's a friend of ares named Will and he can control ice and grass and before you ask no earth and grass aren't the same thing. you see we didn't metion him to you was becuase he's guarding what we call the sacred vault as you heared and he chose to guard it for us and before you ask no we don't know what's inside because only the chosen one can enter but Will has chosen to gaurd it but we also know if two of more jinchuriki's touch the vault it will open so he has chosen to remain to guard it from intruders awaiting the true chosen one." he finished.

i..i i dont don't how to react there's more people who can control the elements and one is at this vault thing waiting for me. "but what was this how much longer do we have thing" i asked as i saw all there faces become stiff as if they were caught with their hand in the coockie jar "well......... Naruto you.....you see we dont's........we don't have much longer to live" siad Tyler and it was at that moment my heart stopped.

"wh...wha......wh..w.hat" i tried to say but couldn't as my body felt like it was turned to stone as i saw them all look guilty "you see Naruto we may be powerful we're not immortal and can be killed as well but our powers come at a cost and that's our lifespan . you....you see when we were given our powers over the elements our life span was cut very short but we had enough to stay alive until we're thirty and right now all of us are 28 Hunter being the oldest and Niamh being the youngest" Tyler said

and like that i felt darkness over take me as i heard voice  calling my name

no one pov

everyone saw Naruto collapse on the couch "NARUTO" they all shouted and ran up to him and checked him over after realising he was alright they calmed down a little and decided to bring him to his room for him to rest so Alfie picked him up and they all went to his room

after reaching room Tyler opened the door and pulled back his covers as Alfie place him in his bed and covered him back up and kissed his forhead "sweet dreams my little bundle of joy please forgive us for not telling you" whispered Alfie and with that he and evryone else left his room all praying to Kami he will be alright.

all the while none has noticed the sun and moon like symbols appearing on his palms.

in 5 different temples

in these five temples fives grayed out gems suddenly glowed before stopping alerting the people withing all thinking the same thing

(what happend)

hello fellow warriors of the elements i have felt great power and who is this child who challenged me to a fight find out in 'quest and battle" let the power of of element guide you.