~Epilogue~

The hospital corridors were adorned with bodies. It was difficult to run in this uniform but I had to; she had killed everyone I worked with and I was next.

I felt her hand take a firm clasp on my ankle, causing me to fall flat on my stomach. My elbow was dislocated, my nose was broken, I was covered head to toe in deep cuts. If she didn't kill me now, I would bleed out until I was dead anyway. I turned onto my back with excruciating pain, begging her not to hurt me anymore.
"Now I could let you go so I could watch people call you crazy as you tell them what happened here, or I could just kill you and have way more fun!" She had me in a grip I couldn't shake myself out of. Death was inevitable.
"P-please Bella!" I stuttered.
"Now you care? Unlike before when you were impatient? When you were unkind? Oh well, I suppose I could let that all go." Her voice was low and inhuman. It sounded like multiple people were saying the same words as her. She was a demon. She giggled like a schoolgirl though, a psychotic one.
"Those wounds aren't going to heal themselves, are they? Come on, you, let's head to your ward!"

I was physically shaking and screaming as she took me by my ponytail, through all the glass, bodies and needles to a random hospital room. She then carelessly proceeded to throw me like an object onto the bed.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to let you die like that!" But my pleads went ignored. She was still raiding the cupboards, looking for real as if she knew what she was doing.
"Here we go! This should make you good as new." She walked back over and when she did, my heart was beating faster and faster until I felt I was on the verge of a heart attack.

What was she planning to do to me?

One cotton bud she had taken was being soaked in a substance she had taken from the shelf. Harshly, she pulled my arm out and started dabbing the cotton bud on my cuts as if she were actually treating me.
"Bella....thank you." I thought it was well deserved until I heard her answer.
"Don't thank me yet. It's hydrochloric acid." More agonising pain tore through me, earning even more screams and tears while she stood laughing like the monster she was.
"I want you to know exactly what I went through,"

I felt paralysed. Inside, my stomach was churning and I felt the sudden urge to throw up. When she neared me with a needle longer than my index finger, I wasn't able to evade her.
"So just sit back and wait for me. Your diagnosis is: Damnation."

She stuck the needle in my neck and I passed out.

Except, I wasn't breathing.

My blood wasn't moving.

That's when I realised where she was waiting for me...

Hell.