2. The Club

Jungkook''s POV

I woke up around 10 am. I stayed in bed for a couple minutes, feeling very cozy. Once I got enough courage, I got out of bed ruffling my messed up hair. I walked out into the dining room to see Jimin eating breakfast, staring out the wall made of glass. I walked silently ,but quickly to get behind Jimin, his back facing me. I swiftly wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his head. I closed my eyes, enjoying the comfort and warmth he was giving me.

"Good morning handsome," I said with my raspy morning voice.

"Good morning Jungkook," Jimin replied.

"Did you make me breakfast by any chance?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's still eggs on the stove, go grab some," Jimin said.

I walked slowly, almost limping, to the stove. I made myself the same breakfast as Jimin and went to go sit down next to him. We ate breakfast together and talked about our new house for awhile. We even talked about getting a puppy.

*

After breakfast, Jimin went to a nearby market to buy groceries, but I didn't go with him because I was too tired. I laid on the couch that we moved from Jimin's apartment and searched up some entertainment places to go to with him. I kept scrolling through my phone when something caught my eye. It was a club that was not too far from here. I read the reviews of the club and they were all positive. I honestly wanted to check out the place. I wanted to explore as much as I could of my new home. I wasn't gonna bring Jimin with me because he wasn't the type of person to drink. I jumped off the couch and went into my room to change.

*

I finally arrive at the fancy looking club after about 10 mins of driving.

"ID?" The bodyguard asked.

 I took my wallet out and showed him my ID, he moved aside to let me enter the spacious building. I walked around for a bit exploring the beautiful building that I was in.

After a couple minutes, I walked to a bar and ordered a glass of water. When the waiter left to get my drink, a guy walked up to me and sat in the seat next to me.

"Hey, are you new around here?" The guy questioned, looking straight into my eyes.

"Uh Yeah, how'd you know?" I replied, looking back into his.

"I saw you walking around for a couple minutes. Kinda knew this was your first time here," He said.

Then, the waiter came out with my glass of water and placed it in front of me.

"Thank you," I said to the waiter.

"No problem," The waiter replied.

I turned my head to give my attention to the guy that was sitting beside me. He was looking at me for the whole 10 seconds that passed.

"My name's Jungkook, what's yours?" I asked him smiling.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," He replied returning the smile.

Taehyung and I talked for awhile and turns out we have a lot in common. I'm really starting to like him already.

"Do you come here everyday?" I asked him curiosity filling my body.

"Yea, I come here hoping one day I'll find a love," He replied, "I think the day has finally came."

I felt my cheeks turn red. Was I really blushing because of a stranger flirting with me?

"I'm guessing I'll start coming here more often then," I said with my bunny smile coming after the statement.

His smile widen to where it looked like a rectangular shape. Adorable.

We talked, kept talking, talked even more to the point that I absolutely lost track of time. 

His charm is so strong that I got mesmerized by it.