6. Spending A Day With Tae

*VKOOK ALERT! VKOOK ALERT! YOU"VE BEEN WARNED*

Jungkook's POV

Once I arrived to the club, I walked to the bar where I first met Taehyung. I found him sitting there with his back facing me. I went up from behind him and hung my arms around his neck.

"Guess who came to see you," I said, while resting my chin on top of his head. His hair felt soft.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" He questioned, his voice barely a whisper.

"How'd you know?" I replied, sitting down in the seat next to him. His smile grew when he saw me sit next to him.

"I recognized your angelic voice," he giggled.

We talked and drank for a long time. At one point, Taehyung looked very drunk. He started to speak in a weird tone as well. I felt sober though.

"Hey Taehyung, you want me to take you home? You don't look well," I offered.

"UuhhHhH surRre!" He replied, swaying his head back and forth. I carefully helped him stand up by placing one of my arms around his waist and the other one holding his arm over my shoulder. I lead him to my car and he successfully put his address into my phone. While I was driving, Taehyung peacefully drifted into a nap.

Once we arrived to Tae's house, I woke him up. I offered him a piggyback ride into his house because he still looked pretty drunk and tired.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by complete darkness. I laid Taehyung on his couch that I saw through the dark room. I walked over to the light switch and flipped it.

I went to his kitchen which had beautiful granite counter tops. I grabbed a cold bottle of water. I walked towards Tae and handed him the bottle.

"Drink this Tae, it will help," I informed. Taehyung opened the bottle and chugged almost half of the bottle in a couple of seconds.

"Thanks"

Taehyung walked to his bedroom with the bottle of water still in his hand.

"I'm going to take a shower," Tae muttered.

I nodded and walked to the front door about to leave until I heard Tae's voice again.

"Can you stay over? Your company makes me happy," He said.

I didn't see a reason why not to,so I nodded.

"Where do you want me to sleep?"

"My bed," He replied.

I felt my face turning bright pink after he said.

While Taehyung was showering, I decided to look around his house. It was pretty nice with most of the structures made with a dark shade of brown wood. I don't know if Taehyung was a interior designer, but his house looked really well decorated. His house contained 1 large bedroom and 2 bathrooms.

The last room I looked at was Taehyung's room and it looked very simple,but cozy. I took off my jacket, shoes and socks. Afterwards, I climbed onto his bed and laid down.

I eventually fell asleep to the soothing sound of running water.

**

I woke up the next morning feeling something clinging to my left side. I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the dim light coming from the window. I slowly turned my head to my left side to see Taehyung hugging my body. I widen my eyes in shock. He was laying on his side and had one of his legs placed over mine with his arm against my torso. I noticed my arm was hanging around Taehyung's shoulder. It brought a smile to my face seeing us in this position. I turned my head to the other side where Tae's alarm clock stood on his bed stand.