9. Confession

Jungkook's POV

As Taehyung and I finished up our breakfast, I remember that Jimin's birthday was tomorrow. My birthday present! I totally forgot I had to go visit some cute puppies today. I checked the time on my phone and it read 9:36.

I told Taehyung that I had to leave really soon since my first appointment was at 10:20. I rushed to his bathroom to get ready. I surprisingly got ready in 20 minutes.

Taehyung led me to my car and I quickly pecked his cheek before getting in.

"Bye babe,"

"Bye Kookie," He responded, while waving his arm.

I put the address of one of the breeders' house into my phone and started to drive.

**

After about 20 minutes of driving I finally arrived to a decent looking house. I got out of my car and walked to the front of the house. I rang the doorbell and the door swung open a couple of seconds after.

The lady kindly greeted me with a smile and welcomed me into the house. She led me to sit on her living room couch. I looked around and saw at least 5 little long-haired dachshund puppies in a gated area. I let out a short "aw" as I saw them barking loudly and standing against the gate.

"They're noisy ones," the lady suddenly blurted out. She came back with one of the puppies in her arms and sat down on the other couch.

"My name is Sooyeon, what is yours?" She greeted, while giving a little bow.

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you," I replied, while bowing back in polite manner.

"Okay well, let me tell you a little bit about me," She said, while petting the young puppy in her lap,"I've been breeding long-haired Dachshunds for about 4 years, almost 5."

"Wow,"

"It's not as long as compared to other breeders I met before, trust me," She continued,"My favorite dog breed is obviously the long-hair dachshund. I'm 26 years old and married. My husband and I absolutely love dogs. He's actually a veterinarian."

"That's amazing,"

"Oh sorry, I'm getting carried away. So let me introduce you to this little guy." Sooyeon said, while pointing to the sleeping puppy in her lap.

After she told me about all the adorable puppies I got to play with them individually and together as a whole group. It was a great experience, but I still didn't feel any clicked relationships with any of them even though they all made me really happy.

I told Sooyeon that I wasn't interested in adopting any of her puppies and quickly left the house.

I got in my car and put in another address into my phone. Then, I started to drive to my next destination which was 12 minutes away.

**

I arrived to a huge house after the drive and parked my car in front. The house looked absolutely amazing from the outside considering it was a 2 story house. I walked up to the door and rang the bell just like the last time.

Once the door opened, I got greeted by what seemed like thousands of golden retriever puppies. I quickly stepped into the house because I was scared they were all going to run off and get lost.

I basically went through the same process like what Sooyeon did, but instead it was 7 golden retriever puppies and a girl named Minji.

Again, they were all fluffy and adorable puppies that were really energetic,but I didn't feel any different while being with them.