3. Falling For Him?

Jimin's POV

I closed the trunk of my car with my full hands that were carrying many bags of groceries. Few minutes later, I arrived in front of the apartment. I unlocked the door and opened it to see the lights were off.

Strange.

It took me a couple minutes to unload all the groceries and pack them into the fridge,but I succeeded. 

Afterwards, I went to take a quick shower since I've been out of the house almost all day.I even got Jungkook a little present while I went exploring the many shops around the new city. Now thinking of Jungkook, I noticed it was way to quite in the apartment. I put that thought in the back of my head, so I could take a relaxed shower. 

*

I walked out to the living room ruffling my wet hair. I searched for Jungkook in the living room, but he wasn't there.

Strange.

I went into his room to search for him, but he wasn't in there either. 

Where can he be at this hour?

I tried calling him, but he didn't pick up. I called 3 more times. Still no answer. I tried 10 more calls, but he never picked up his damn phone. 

"Why won't you pick up?" I frustratingly said.

Since I couldn't contact him, I just went to bed. I didn't want to worry too much about him. I know he's smart enough not to get into dumb situations. 

At least I hoped so.

I turned the living room and kitchen lights off before heading into my bedroom. I closed the door and crashed into my bed. I turned on my side to turn the table lamp on. I couldn't sleep in complete darkness because it scares me. After awhile, I eventually dozed off.

*

I heard heavy footsteps coming towards my room and I instantly woke up. I blinked a couple times adjusting to the light. I turned to my side and looked at the alarm clock. It read 2:32 am.

I wasn't fully awoken until I got out of my comfortable bed and opened the door to see Jungkook leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. He had his head looking towards the ceiling, revealing his perfect jawline. 

Ah why am I thinking of his perfectly shaped jawline. Snap out of it Jimin.

Couple seconds passed and suddenly Jungkook looked like he was about to fall to the ground. I immediately ran to his side and held him before letting him hit the floor. 

"Jungkook, are you alright?" I asked frantically. He didn't say anything back.

"Jungkook, answer me!" I yelled. Still no reply.

I decided to carry him to his bedroom. I held him bridal style and I'm not gonna lie, he was quite heavy. When I was carrying him to his room, I could feel his strong shaped calves against one of my arms. 

Ugh, why do I think of these such things? I think I'm going crazy.

His room was only a couple steps from mine, so I didn't have to carry him for a long time. I opened the door to his bedroom and walked to his bedside. I gently laid Jungkook down on his bed. I placed his blanket over him and adjusted his pillow for him. I turned on the table lamp that was besides him and walked to the door. 

"Goodnight Kookie," I whispered before leaving his room.

I walked back into my room and laid in my bed. Many questions were rushing in my mind and I don't I'd be asleep anytime soon.

Why did Jungkook come home so late?

Where did Jungkook go?

Why do I care and worry so much about him?

Why did I think of his perfectly shaped jawline and strong calves?

Am I falling for Jungkook?

~~~

A/N

sorry this chapter was quite short. Do you guys like the book so far? Do you guys want me to add photos of Jikook at the beginning of each chapter? 

Please comment and give feedback! Very much appreciated!

Please comment any mistakes! I actually didn't revise this chapter :) 

lmao I'm a lazy ass