12. Jimin's Birthday PT. 2

Jimin's POV

"Wait! Don't leave yet!" Yoongi shouted before we headed out the door,"We wanted to get you something. It's mostly for the puppy, but I hope you like it."

Yoongi handed Jungkook a red dog collar,"Bye guys, and happy birthday again Jimin."

"Happy birthday Jimin!" Jin said, while waving his arm.

"Bye Jimin, we'll meet tomorrow," Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook and I said our goodbyes and left the apartment building.

"Kookie, I still can't believe I'm holding a puppy in my arms," Jimin smiled, while looking up at Jungkook.

"Our puppy you mean," Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook opened the door of the car to let me inside. I thanked him and he got inside afterwards. Before he turned the car on, he gently placed the red collar onto Mochi.

He drove to the next destination, as I was playing with Mochi.

**

After a long drive, we finally reached a beach. It was dark outside, but the lights from the beach houses made it able for us to see. There was no one at the beach. Just Jungkook, Mochi, and I. I'm guessing this was a dog beach.

"Is this why you made us wear swim trunks?"I questioned.

"Yup," Jungkook said, while pulling his shirt over his head. My face instantly turned red from seeing his defined abs and smooth skin. It wasn't weird seeing his abs, since we live together, but this time defiantly felt different.

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook teased, while ruffling my hair.

"Uhh no,"

Jungkook giggled and ran into the water. I let Mochi down and he automatically ran to Jungkook, getting soaked in water as well.

"You're not going to take off your shirt?" Jungkook asked, playing with Mochi in the water.

"No, I don't want to," I replied, as I pulled on the hem of my shirt.

"Okay, hurry up and come play with us,"

I ran into towards Jungkook and started to splash water at him. In return, he did the same to me. In just a few minutes, our hair were wet. Jungkook with wet hair makes him look way more attractive.

I saw Mochi run onto the shore and started running around. I stop my efforts of drowning Jungkook and followed Mochi onto the land. The adorable puppy kept running and he'd looked back at me once in awhile. Mochi wore a happy face and his tongue was sticking out of his mouth in a cute way. It looked like he was smiling at me.

As I was running after Mochi, I looked behind me to see Jungkook trying to catch up to me. I ran faster to the point where I was right behind Mochi. I tried to run farther, but then I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I could feel Jungkook's bare chest against my back as I tried to escape.

"Kookie, let me go!" I shouted, while giggling at the same time.

Jungkook didn't say anything. Instead, he picked me up and carried me closer to the water. I tried to escape his hold on me, but he just tightened his grip.