13. Stop Teasing

Jimin's POV

I woke up to strong arms wrapped around my torso. He never let go of me throughout the night. It felt comfortable, but somewhat wrong. I don't know why I felt like this, even though I was in heaven.

''J-Jungkook?" I whispered.

He only groaned and snuggled into my neck even more. Oh how I wished I woke up like this everyday.

"I forgive you," Jungkook whispered with his raspy morning voice,"That's what you said to me last night right?"

"Yea," I spoke in a quiet voice, but Jungkook still heard me.

"I accomplished my goal," He said. I could feel him smile against my skin, which made me do the same.

Suddenly, he planted a soft kiss on my neck. The action made me flinch and turn red. My body felt like it was burning. Jungkook just giggled and got out of bed.

"Why did you do that, Kookie?" I asked, while hiding my face under the blanket.

"I like teasing you,"

"Jiminie, get up and eat breakfast. We need to go apartment hunting with the others, remember?" Jungkook continued.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait!" I responded, while immediately jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom.

**

Jungkook and I ate breakfast in silence. It was a comfortable silence though. While we ate, I could feel Jungkook staring into my soul. I didn't ask him about it because I liked the attention.

After eating, we both got ready to meet up with Yoongi and the lovebirds. They texted Jungkook saying they were on their way. In return, Jungkook sent him our apartment number.

I went back into my room and saw Mochi still sleeping peacefully. He reminds me of Jungkook. I didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty, but he had to have his breakfast. I picked Mochi up and carried him into the kitchen. Then, Jungkook placed a small food dish filled with leftover salmon from breakfast onto the floor. Once Mochi's eyes were slowly opening, I placed him down next to the dish, so he could eat. He was still tired, but he managed enough energy to stand and digest his food.

After he finished eating, I bent down to gently pet him,"Good boy Mochi."

The door bell rang and Jungkook went to go open the door.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook said, then hugged each individual. I stood back up and did the same.

Namjoon was holding the other puppy in his arms. He let her down on the floor, so Mochi could play with her.

"We decided to name her, Dango," Jin suddenly spoke.

"Aw, that's adorable!" I said.

"I see what you guys did there," Jungkook smiled,"It's because those desserts are related."

"Yup, aren't we smart," Yoongi smiled.

I looked over at Dango and Mochi playing together happily. It always brings a smile to my face when I see dogs being playful.

"Let's get going guys," Namjoon said before leaving the apartment. We all followed behind Namjoon, including the puppies.

I would always look down to my side, just to make sure Dango and Mochi were there. Surprisingly for unleashed puppies, they were always following us from behind.

Yoongi searched up the available apartment room numbers on his phone and we began our adventure.

**