11. Jimin's Birthday

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of constant knocking on my door and a voice saying,"Wake up." I knew it was Jungkook, who else could it be. Just the thought of him made me depressed. All the thoughts and actions from yesterday replayed in my mind, making me almost break down into tears again. But I stopped myself because I remembered it was my birthday.

Today is my day. Today is the day to be the happiest.

I gathered enough courage to open the door to my bedroom and face him.

"Good morning Handsome!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Hey," I replied, as I rubbed my eyes due to fatigue.

"Happy Birthday!" He continued.

"Thanks, but I still don't forgive you,"

Jungkook stayed silent for a little while before replying,"I know. That's why I'm going to make it up to you today."

"Shouldn't you just spend another day with your new boyfriend?" I said, on the verge of tears. I walked away from him and headed to the kitchen.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and turned my whole body around, gently slamming it against the wall. A single tear made it's way down my face. Before I could speak, he leaned forward with his head.

"J-Jungkook, what are you d-doing?"

"Today is your birthday. So for today, you are my top priority. I'll do my best to make you happy. Go and get ready because we are eating out for breakfast," He said with a smirk displaying on his face.

My face turned a pink shade and I couldn't breath from how close Jungkook was to me.

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook teased, while he ran his hand through his hair.

"Stop it, you're just making me feel worst," I responded, as I softly pushed him away.

"I'll get ready in the other bathroom. By the way, I'm taking you to an amusement park after we eat," He smiled and walked away.

**

After about an hour of getting ready, I finally finished. I didn't choose to wear anything big. Just a simple sweater with jeans. I wore a black t-shirt underneath my the sweater. I washed my hair and blow dried it, but I was to lazy to style it. I put some sprayed some hairspray on it and that was all.

 I put some sprayed some hairspray on it and that was all

(A visual picture of what he wore/looked like)

I walked out into the living room to see Jungkook sitting on the couch. He looked way more stylish than me. He wore an over sized white t-shirt with long sleeves and a black baseball jersey over it. He wore ripped black jeans, which made him look way more hotter.

 He wore ripped black jeans, which made him look way more hotter