Chapter 6

They were two weeks into their break and Hafsah still hadn't gone to Abuja. She told Zayden and he was sad he couldn't take her to The Trukadero Place and wherever she wanted to go. Their plans were ruined because Hafsah's cousins who she intended to visit had travelled.

     Zayden got ready to meet Abba and Saifullah who apparently, had something for him. When Zayden got there, he was surprised to see Zeena, his friend, with benefits obviously. She squealed and jumped onto his body. Zayden chuckled and put her down.

     "Zee, I've missed you." he said, pulling her towards him and holding her waist.

     "Not as much as I missed you." she replied in a flirty tone, running her fingers down his chest. Zayden smirked and gestured towards the room. Zeena giggled and pulled him along.

     "Please, I do not want little Zees running around my house." Abba teased. They ignored him and went ahead to the room.

     While they were at it, Hafsah decided to call her boyfriend. His phone rang but he didn't pick up. She tried his number five more times but he still didn't pick up. Hafsah became worried that something had happened to Zayden. She was so worried that she didn't even eat lunch.

***

     "That was amazing!" Zeena told Zayden after he pulled out.

     "Yeah it was. I haven't had this good sex in a while." Zayden agreed.

     He reached for his phone on the nightstand and gasped when he saw six missed calls from Hafsah.

     "What is it?" Zeena asked.

     "My girlfriend's been calling. I need to call her back, give me a minute." He told Zeena.

     She nodded and went to the bathroom to freshen up while he talked to Hafsah.

     "Hey babe, I'm so sorry I missed your calls." Zayden apologized.

     "Where have you been? I was so worried Zayden. I thought something had happened to you." Hafsah said, her voice almost cracking.

     She was in love with Zayden yet he was cheating on her. Some things never change, boys will always be boys.

     "I was out with mum and I left my phone in the car. I'm so sorry." Zayden lied smoothly. What a bold and sophisticated liar he was!

     "Alright. I miss you, I can't wait for us to resume." Hafsah said.

     "Me too, I even got you something." Zayden chuckled.

     "Awww, what did you get me?" Hafsah asked excitedly.

     "Surprise surprise." Zayden laughed. "Tell me." Hafsah whined.

     Zeena came out of the bathroom and raised a brow at Zayden.

     "I'll call you back, mum's calling." he said and hung up.

     Zeena walked to Zayden and planted a long kiss on his lips.

     "I have to go, wouldn't want to keep my boyfriend waiting." she said, giving him one last kiss before leaving.

     Zayden freshened up and left to join Abba and Saifullah in the living room.

     "What's up bro?" Abba smirked. "Fuck you." Zayden laughed.

     "I thought you loved little miss niqabi?" Saifullah asked playfully.

     "Yeah...Kinda." Zayden laughed.

     "Damn bro you're too much. Chick kept moaning oh Zayden, yes daddy! I bet Zee is dickmatized." Abba teased, earning him a playful punch from Zayden.

***

     Hafsah was curled up in her blanket, reading Nicole Jordan's 'To Bed A Beauty' when Ihsan came into her room.

     "Hafsah, mummy said to get ready. We're going to pizza land." Ihsan said happily.

     All Hafsah wanted to do was read the captivating story but who was she to say no to pizza?

     "Pizza? Yay...I'll be down in a minute." Hafsah said, rushing to her closet.

     She put on a denim trouser and a hoodie because it was quite cold. She looked rather chic. Who said niqabis can't be chic too?

     "I'm ready!" she quipped, running down the stairs. When she got outside, they got into their BMW i8 and drove to pizza land.

     "I want a large pepperoni with extra cheese." Hafsah told one of the waiters. She nodded and scribbled down her order. She looked at Ihsan who spoke.

     "I want a medium chicken feast but please put less cheese and cut out the oregano."

     Hafsah's mum ordered two large veggie feasts and then sat down to wait. When the pizzas were ready, she paid and they left.

     "Mummy, can we get ice cream at Havillah?" Ihsan asked.

     "Sure." her mum replied and stopped by at havillah to get ice cream for them.

     When they got home, Hafsah went upstairs to her room. She put on the television and plopped down on her bed, binging on junk and watching 'unforgettable'. She had seen the trailer earlier on DSTV box office and decided to rent it at night.

     "Tessa's crazy." Hafsah said to herself, shaking her head. Just then, her phone rang.

     "Hey babe." she smiled. "Hey. What are you doing?" Zayden asked her.

     "Watching a movie why?" she asked, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

     "Nothing. I miss you babe." he answered. Hafsah smiled. She had never loved someone this much.

     "I miss you too Zayden." she said softly.

     "I just called to say goodnight. I love you." he said.
"Goodnight, I love you too." she said, a wide grin plastered on her face.

     When the movie ended, she took her bath and prayed her isha prayers before climbing into bed to continue her novel. To Bed A Beauty was a very nice novel. She had even ordered the other books in the series. At about 12:00am, she got sleepy so she put her book aside and drifted into dream land.