Bonus Chapter

"Zayden!" Zeena yelled from the bathroom. "What is it again?" he huffed.

     "I need you to help scrub my back." she replied. "Do it yourself, I'm not helping you." he said while typing on his phone.

     "I wonder what your problem is. Since we got married, you never for once touched me. I thought you liked my body." she pouted, coming out of the bathroom.

     "Keyword, liked. Things are different now, you were just a mistake to be honest. I wish I could just divorce you." he mumbled the last part.

     "Can't we put the past behind us and start afresh? I love you. You're my husband Zayden, don't be like this." she said softly, sitting beside him on the bed.

     "We'll be late for the wedding, get ready." he dismissed her.

     She got dressed up and sat by the mirror to do her makeup.

***

     Hafsah on the other hand was getting ready for a wedding too and Haneed had been moaning about how much time she took to do her make up.

     "Shut up Haneed! You whine like a baby." she chuckled.

     "You're lucky I'm in love with you." he mumbled.

     "And if you weren't?" she cocked a brow while applying mascara.

     "I'll leave you here and go with the kids." he shrugged.

     "Speaking of the kids. Where are they?" Hafsah asked.

     "In the play room. I'll go check up on them, Husna could be up to some mischief." he laughed and jogged out of the room.

     When he got there, Husna was applying make up on her baby brother's face.

     "Oh my God Husna! What are you doing?" Haneed groaned, picking Aayan up.

     "Making him look like me." she smiled cheekily.

     Husna was five years old while Aayan was one.

     "Get up and come with me." he said, taking them out of the playroom.

     Husna already ruined their clothes so Hafsah had to change them into something else.

     "My princess looks beautiful." Haneed said, kissing Husna's forehead.

     "Eww daddy! That's so gross." she scrunched her face in disgust.

     "Ouch!" Haneed put his hand on his chest, feigning hurt.

     "Joking dad! Come here." she grinned and he knelt down beside her. Husna gave him a big kiss on his cheek and he smiled, kissing her back.

     "Whose princess are you?" he asked, raising his palm.

     "Daddy's princess." she said, giving him a hi-five.

     "Okay as cute as this is, we have to go." Hafsah said, picking Aayan up.

     They got into the new range rover that Haneed bought some weeks back, with Aayan and Husna strapped safely to their seats.

     Hafsah gave Husna her iPad so that she could play some games on it and not disturb her father as he drove because Husna was fond of doing it.

     Haneed pulled up at The Castle Event Centre and parked his car among the other expensive cars.

     Hafeez Ado Bayero was getting married and it was a big one, obviously. As they got down, another car pulled up beside them. Hafsah looked into the car and saw Zayden.