Chapter 24

Hafsah jerked up from sleep as she heard her name been called. "Subhanallah!" she gasped.

     "What's wrong?" Sameerah asked. "It was only a dream." Hafsah sighed.

     "What happened? Are you okay?" Sameerah asked worriedly. "Zayden." Hafsah breathed out.

     "What happened to Zayden?" Sameerah sighed. "He kidnapped me and he was going to force me to marry him." Hafsah replied.

     "Everything will be fine Hafsah. Don't worry, it was just a dream. You made it clear you were over so he wouldn't come back. Not now, not ever." Sameerah said, rubbing her back. Hafsah nodded and got up to get ready. When she finished taking her bath, she sat down in front of her mirror where a popular makeup artist in Kaduna started to work on her face.

     When she was done, Hafsah looked extraordinarily beautiful. Her highlight and contour brought out the glow on her face. She smiled as she took a look at her face in the mirror.

     "Thank you." she thanked the lady that made her up. The lady smiled in return and did Sameerah's makeup. When they were both ready, a very expensive benz pulled up into their compound. Hafsah, Sameerah and Mrs Imran got into the back seat and the driver drove them to The Castle Event Centre. The venue was beautifully decorated and it didn't cost a thing for Alhaji Imran, it was just a million naira to rent the centre and about two million naira for the decorations.

     Haneed on the other hand was already seated in the hall, waiting for his bride to arrive. Everyone was seated and waiting for Hafsah to come in. Her bridal train went in front of her and danced their way to the front, while Hafsah and Sameerah walked slowly behind them.

     Haneed cracked a smile as his eyes met Hafsah's. She bowed her head and walked shyly to him, taking a seat beside him. He held her hand as she sat which made her cheeks heat up and turn a crimson colour.

     "You look beautiful." Haneed told her, kissing her forehead. "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." she replied, giving him a smile.

     "You are all welcomed to the wedding celebration of Haneed and Hafsah. Today, two hearts shall become one. In sickness and in health, through the good and bad times although I don't pray for bad times, to love and to cherish one another. Today, I pray that Allah(SWT) blesses this union, may nothing come between this beautiful couple and may Allah fill their home with children who'll make the home full of laughter." A man said before handing the mic to Sameerah.

     "I feel so happy today, I feel like the one getting married. Today, not just my best friend but my sister is getting married. It's been a wonderful three years since I've known Hafsah. She's been a great friend and sister to me. If I ever do anything wrong, Hafsah will scold me. I remember the day she told me about Haneed. She was all happy and hyper. Guess what Sameerah! I met this cute guy at Ihsan's school. He was so tall, handsome oh my God did I forget his beards? Well, he asked me for my number and a chocolate. He's this, he's that. I knew then and there my best friend was crazy in love. Trust me Haneed, you will never find someone as pure as Hafsah.

     Apart from being a beautiful girl, she's a great cook and I'm sure even you can testify to that. Remember the lip smacking and finger licking samosas she made for you? If Hafsah had the chance, I know she would love to be the one to prepare all the dishes on the menu here today. She's a good dancer, even though I'm most definitely sure she will not dance here today.  

     Hafsah's a shy girl, obviously. She loves chocolates, chocolates and anything made from chocolate. Be it snickers, chocolate fudge, chocolate ice cream, chocolate everything. So, the key to this beautiful girl's heart is chocolates. If she ever gets mad at you, get her a box of chocolates and you're fine. All I'm saying in essence is she's in love with chocolates.