Chapter 3. Genin

Age: 6

Edited chapter

Your POV

I followed sensei into a room and he sat down behind a desk, "okay (Y/N) for your exam, you have to perform the clone jutsu-" he looked up from his paper to see a room filled with awkwardly smiling(Y/N)s.

He stood up in surprise
"What the hell. Oh- I mean, thats amazing (Y/N)!" I looked at him surprised at what he said   'Amazing? Father has never said something like that to me. Maybe sensei is just being nice.'

My thoughts were interrupted by the Sensei "(Y/N), you've passed the exam. Go to the Hokage's office, he will put you in a team." He smiled while ruffling my hair.

I watched sensei leave and I followed behind him 'yes!! I was able to pass the exam! I hope father will be proud!' I wrapped the leaf forehead protecter around my (B/P) (body part) and started walking towards the Hokage's office with an excited expression.

I opened the door of the Hokage's office, I was incredibly nervous and felt like I could cry or throw up at any moment.

I let out a sigh and started walking towards the Hokage's desk. "Uh... I.. Im here because, my sensei- he.. uh?)&;//"." In a panic, my words came out weirdly and my face flushed the brightest color of red ever.

The third hokage chuckled before petting my head, "There there, It's ok. Calmly tell me what happened." He smiled.

I looked at my feet while telling him what had happened. "Thats great my child, you're still a bit too young to be with the other kids of your level. I'd like to train you for a little while myself. So what do you say about it?"

I looked up almost immediately, my eyes met his. "Yes please!! Oh! I mean I'd be honored, Lord Hokage" he chuckled at my reaction and proceeded to tell me that I have to head home and tell my father about it.

"Oh yeah, (Y/N)-Chan, meet me tomorrow here in my office alright?" He said, before I walked out of his office "Yes sir!!!" I said feeling overly excited. I walked out of his office and immediately started running, running towards the house that I couldn't call mine.

Hokage's POV

I watched the lively Uchiha walk out of my office. I smiled to myself seeing the child that has such a hard time, being happy just because of some simple news.

'After training her, Ill put her in a team for a short while to build her social skill. After that, ANBU seems the best for her. Maybe Im rushing things but, this child has so much potential. I dont want it to get wasted.' I looked at the papers in my hands, 'I should talk to Fugaku about my plans'.

Your POV

"Father!" I stepped inside the house "father! Are you here?" I called out for him again.

Instead of my father I saw my brother crawling towards me "Itachi!" I knelt down to his level and started hugging him, he hugged me back and started smiling while making cute giggling noises "Itachi, do you know where daddy is?"

He just looked at me while smiling, I sweatdropped "Uhm nevermind haha.." I looked around "Mikoto-San?"

I saw the kitchen door slide open, it was Mikoto-San "Ah! Itachi there you are! And hello (Y/N), Fugaku is out for a bit but he will soon come back. There is some food in the fridge, I suppose you don't need my help?"

"Ah no thank you, Mikoto-san, then if you'll excuse me.." I walked out of the hallway towards the kitchen and just grabbed a simple Tomato. I then made my way back downstairs, to my room.

I took a bite of my Tomato and sat down on my bed, waiting patiently for my father. As I finished my Tomato I heard the front door open.

"(Y/N)!" Fugaku called me up. Rushing off to great him with a smile, I almost tripped over my own feet. "Father!! I passed the test!!" I cheered happily.

"Yeah. Lord Hokage-sama already notified me. You have to do better. Don't start slacking off just because you passed one time."

Disappointment filled my mind as my expression fell. "Ah.. Yeah. I won't slack off, father.." I gave him a small smile while scratching the back of my neck. 'Like I thought, this isnt something amazing like sensei said.'

•••

DAMN I WROTE QUITE ALLOT THIS TIME LOL

I FEEL TIRED

ITS 2 AM

IM GOING TO WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW LOLLLLL

BYE BYE FOR NOW~

•••

Kisame: "why so many time skips."

Me: "cuz I didn't know what to write."

Hidan: "already?! Woah ur such a bad writer lol you should just quit with this story."

Me: "whAT THE FUCKING HELL FUCK YOU HIDAAAAAN"

Hidan: "DONT TALK LIKE THAT TO ME YOU BITCH"

Sasori: "SHUT UP ALREADY GODDAMNIT"

Deidara: "and thats when, Sasori broke"

Pein: "I cant believe my whole organization- who are supposed to be skilled murdered- are a bunch of thrashcans. "

Me: "HEY! ITS CALLED THRASHCAN NOT TRASHCANNOT SO ATLEAST IM USEFUL."