Chapter 10. Please.

Age: 9

Your POV

I yawned, and was calmly sitting at Ichiraku ramen. Ten empty bowls next to me. A few months had passed after the war and I had turned eight.

My little brother had been born aswell, his name is Sasuke. He's super cute and I can't wait to play with him when he gets older. Now that he is here, Itachi has a play buddy. This is going to be a good new experience, I smiled to myself.

Then I felt arms wrap around me "Hello (N/N)." I didn't bother turning around as I knew who it was "hey Kashi-kun." It now felt completely normal for me and Kakashi to always be cuddly together.

Ever since that day, we have gotten extremely close. We talked for a hour or two and then noticed some off noises, we raced towards the sound of it and to our surprise, there was a large fox, destroying konoha.

"K-Kurama?" It looked at me and sent me a sad look, I was extremely confused but then, the fourth had ordered Kakashi to bring the people to safety. He then ordered me to go to Kushina.

I was running as fast as I could and neared the house that Kushina was in. I entered. "Kushina-Okaachan!" I ran her way and hugged her, noticing the little blonde baby next to her I looked over at Kushina, she nodded at me and I gulped.

I took the baby in my arms and looked at him, 'he looks like Minato but with allot facial features of Kushina' I smiled and placed him next to Kushina, she gave me a weak grin, "if anything happens to me and Minato, please be in Naruto's life" I looked at her surprised, "even if nothing would've happened, I would always be there for him." She gave me a satisfied smile, and Minato popped up, he teleported the three of us and now we were standing close to the kyuubi.

He ordered me to keep the other shinobi away, and I obeyed. Not knowing what would happen, but listening to my sensei and someone that I saw as a father.

When I stepped out of range, someone made some sort of wall and I couldn't pass anymore. I started to stress as I saw Kushina and Minato holding the Kyuubi back.

Then, out of nowhere, the Kyuubi pierced the two of them through their stomachs. I looked at them, wide-eyed, tears rolling down my cheek.

I started to run trying to break that wall with all my power. At first it didn't budge, but then it started to crack. My fist went through it and I ran over to the couple, they looked at me "(Y/N), I have one *cough* last order for you" I straightened, more tears coming down my cheek "y-yes Otou-san..?" He smiled at me, and so did Kushina "take care of *cough* *cough* our son" they then blacked out. Right in front of me, I started to feel all sorts of emotions welling up, I just wanted to scream it out.

Everyone looked at me, standing there in the middle, holding their breaths. I walked to the child and carried it out of the battlefield 'don't worry, Naruto. I will do my best to take care of you.' I arrived at my apartment and placed him on my bed, wrapped around tons of blankets and he fell asleep.

I started to cry, silently. 'Kakashi, its just us two now" I slowly fell asleep aswell. Holding the baby close to me.

•••

HOPE YALL ENJOYED

•••

Kisame: "thats depressing"

Me: "agreed"