Chapter 19. Your him?!

Age: 17

Your POV

A few months had passed by and I gradually got closer to the masked man.

He was rather friendly towards me, but he always looked at me with eyes filled with guilt. I never understood why, but I don't feel like causally asking him about it.

For today I didn't really have any plans, other than lazing around. I had been training until late and didn't really sleep so Im really tired at the moment.

"(Y/N)." I shrieked and looked behind me, to see the masked man climbing from out of my window.

I threw my pillow at him.. yes, I, Uchiha (Y/N), threw a fucking pillow, at the one and only, villain and, pretty much one of the strongest Shinobi in history, Uchiha Madara.

Well, who cares.

"Damnit Madara, don't scare me like that!" I spat at him. He chuckled and
muttered a "sorry."

"Gonna do something today?" He asked, curiosity rising in his voice.

I shook my head, "nope. Why? Wanna hang with your favorite person named (Y/N)? I know, I know, Im awesome and all but you can just ask me if you want to hang out, my awesomeness won't reject you." I teasingly said, while winking at him.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "lets hang out for today then." I nodded my head and gave him a soft smile.

"Oh! By the way.. I have.. something to uhm.. show you...later" my masked buddy said.

My eyebrow arched up, "what? Show me now. I dislike waiting! Show me, show me, show, show!" I childishly yelled out.

He sweatdropped and let himself fall onto my couch with a loud "oof." He grabbed my hands and held them tightly, making me give him a confused look.

"Actually I am... I am ob-....I-I" he got lost into my eyes as he tried to tell me whats up.

"You what?" I shook him from aide to side, "hey! Tell me!"

He kept staring at me, and suddenly looked down on his lap, "I-Im..." I rolled my eyes, "just tell me already."

He grabbed my hands as I finished my sentence, and he looked down onto his lap. He closed his eyes, and then opened them again, determination glinting in them.

But as soon as his eyes met my cold ones, the determination pretty much ran away, and he looked at me with sorrow.

"(Y/N).. I have been hiding something from you for quite awhile.." he stopped talking and gulped. "I regret a few things of it, but when Ill show you my real meaning behind it all, Im sure that you would understand! B-but.."

I motioned for him to continue, feeling my curiosity well up. "Im hiding something, something really big, something that'll change everything..."

I nodded my head as in understanding, and he continued. "I-I.. Im actually..
O-Obito..."

My eyes widened at the mention of my old deceased best friend. "...w-wha?!?!"

I yanked his mask off, not caring about the consequences. And yes, there behind the mask, was my oh so dear best friend. Uchiha Obito. The person that Ive been crying over for months, the person that was titled as my first friend ever, the person that I dearly loved...

And the person that killed my dear family.

More like, both of my families. He ruined the Namekaze-Uzumaki family, and the Uchiha family.

But even if I knew what he did, I couldn't bring myself to hate him. Well, who could? He saved me from darkness, and gave a real smile to me. I hadn't seen a real smile ever since the Akuma clan's massacre. So just this simple gesture, meant more than the world to me.

And here he was, the one that gave that gesture to me. Obito, Uchiha Obito. "A-are you serious..?!" I whispered, but it soon broke out into a yell.

His eyes widened and he looked down onto his lap in a nano second. "I-I.." he stuttered. From outside, I seemed furious. But really, I was just extremely sad. Sad, disappointed and really confused.

My eyebrows turned into a frown and I looked him deep into the eye.
"Obito.. why..?" Was all that I could mumble out. I was in shock, in shock that he killed our own teacher, the one that gave us so much love. I was in shock, in shock that he betrayed our beloved Konoha. I was in shock, in shock that he broke his promise.. the promise of never leaving me..

"W-what about b-being H-Hokage?
D-did you just g-give up on that? Kushina.. Minato.. why did you.. w-why did you kill them?" I whispered my questions full of disappointment out, while staring at his half broken face.

I noticed a few tears spill from his eyes, making me frown even harder.

"I-I.. Im so sorry."

-