Chapter 11. Naruto

Age 13

Your POV

I returned to the village from my mission, it was quite tiring and I was ready to pass out any minute.

I noticed a boy with black hair running towards me "Onii-chan!!!" I grinned at him "hey there pal." My little brother gave me a tight hug and I kissed his cheek, "how is Sasuke doing? And father, Mikto-san?" He smiled at me "they are all doing great. Are you coming to perhaps sleep over, or atleast eat dinner with us soon?"

I chuckled "sorry pal, Im quite busy but I might check on you guys later today." He seemed rather happy at what I said "okay Onii-chan!" He then ran off as I waved him goodbye. I let out a sigh, already tired of socializing.

I then felt a muscular arm pull me by my waist and I ended up in strong arms against a warm chest, I smirked. "Hello to you too Kashi" we looked at each other and smiled "mhm how was your mission?" "It was great, just tiring" I said, while scratching the back of my head. "I see, well you should go home for now. Ill see you later." He walked away while lazily waving at me and I just chuckled at his laid-back personality. I then made my way to my house.

As I passed villagers they all politely greeted me and I nodded and thanked them in return. Eventually, I had reached my apartment and stepped inside.

"Tadaima!" I yelled and the sound of small running foot steps were heard, followed by me, getting tackled by a certain blonde haired 4 year old boy. "Nee-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The excited blond jumped up and down at the sight of me and I laughed at his cuteness.

I took him in my arms and stood up, going in circles. "Naruto missed
Nee-chan?" I asked with a childish voice. "HAI!!" He energetically yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah right, you just want Ramen don't you" he laughed and yelled "Ramen! Ramen! Ramen!" I chuckled and carried him to my room.

"Tomorrow, not today. Im tired so Im going to sleep, and so are you" I started to strip and put on lose shorts and an oversized shirt. I proceeded to lay down with Naruto lying on top of me, ready asleep. I slowly feel into a slumber. As we both slept we didn't notice a white haired 15 year old slip into the bed and cuddling the two of us close to him.

We peacefully slept together like this and each of us felt like we belonged here. It felt truly amazing~

•••

GOOD ENDING FOR ONCE
IM SO TIRED RN
AISHHH
I HAVE SO MUCH INSPIRATION THIS SUCKS
I WANNA WRITE BUT MY EYES ARE DYING

•••

Deidara: "what a happy family"

Me: "indeed"

Hidan: "I swear to Jashin if you ruin this Ill sacrifice you"

Me: *snorts* *coughs* oH MY GOD *coughs* THAT HURTED IN MY TROATH

Sasori: dear Kami please give these people brains

(I Accidently typed "what is a family" and got extremely upset lmfao)