chapter 32. A run in

Deciding to go into town for some stuff that Sakura needed, aka that time of the month necessities, I strolled through town.

it was a sad town really, all these people seemed to be in such a poor condition that I'd love to help but there's not much that I could do.

I handed some money and food out to a group of homeless kids, feeling bad for them. I also told several people off for picking on others and really, I was behaving very heroic.

Soon I noticed an all too familiar figure, a certain someone that wanted to fight only a few days ago.

Snickering I sneaked up on him and with a kunai on his neck I whispered, "Well well well, who do we have hear?"

Zabuza shrieked and leaped away holding up his sword. "How the hell am I not able to sense you?! What are you, a ghost?!" He yelled out, waving around with his sword.

"Woah woah, easy there. Damn you don't have to freak out like that. You weren't able to sense my presence before either so whats up with you?" I held my hands up while sweatdropping.

He lowered his sword and sighed dramatically, "I just forgot how disturbing it felt to not be able to feel someone's presence." He raised a brow, "Anyway, shouldn't you be killing me or something? I attacked your team last time."

"Nah, I think it's best if the kids try fighting you. It'll bring some real improvement." I laughed evilly.

Zabuza's face changed into a freaked out expression, "You really, seems like the crazy never left you? How can you let your students fight with someone on par of the other teacher?"

I held my shoulders up, "Does it matter? That's how I was trained and look how strong I turned out."

He looked me up, "Your personality didn't change but your appearance did, damn Uchiha you like fine as hell." I snorted, "Aww thanks you don't look so bad yourself. I mean, except for the cow accessories."

He hummed softly, "Do you have a thing for guys with masks? or something covering a part of their face?"

Surprised I looked up at him, "Why do you think that?" We started walking together to a cafe as he glanced at me.

"Well I mean, you always seem to hang around guys with masks." A cloud of recollection came upon us together as we thought about me and him, me and Obito, and me and Kakashi.

I sweatdropped while laughing, "Oh my god you are right. Maybe I do got something for men with masks.. Especially older men with masks."

We laughed together while ordering some dango. "Ah, your second favorite food, right after tomatoes." He pointed at the dango.

"Woohoo~ You remembered~" Cooing I sticked the dango into my mouth and my cheeks blushed out of pleasures.

Still with the stick in my mouth I sqeauled, "So good!!!" He laughed once again. "How can you like something this much?"

After finishing the dango I pointed into another direction. "Let's split up here. It was nice catching up with you despite our weird situation. I've gotta go somewhere and I'll surely see you soon again."