Part 2

Rishi 's office.

Tanu : "Good morning mam. I got an interview card from here. Could you please where is the interview? "

Receptionist: "At first floor. The interview is at MD's room. "

Tanu : "Tank you. "

Infront of Rishi's room.

Tanu is excited about her interview. 'this is my fifth interview. Oh god please help me to get this job' she knocked at the door and asked may I come in sir

Rishi: "Yes come in"

Tanu enters the room.

Rishi :"Take ur seat"

Tanu: "thanks"

Rishi leaves his eyes from lap top and give a look to Tanu. He feels like a current passes through his body. 'I know her. I saw her some where. But where? '

Tanu: " Good morning sir"

Rishi : (wake up from his dreams) "Good morning. "

"What is ur name? "

Tanu gives the certificate and tells" tanusree sir. "

Rishi checks the certificates and thinks 'I already appoints a girl for this post. But it's OK I don't tell her about the appointment. She impressed me if I appointed her she will prove she is an obedient employee but Tanu is something special'

Rishi: " OK we will inform you soon that u are selected or not. "

Tanu: "OK sir". and thinks ' he did not ask any questions just checking the certificate. I know this is also pre-planned. They already appointed someone else'

After leaving Tanu rishi takes Tanu's application form. And read it. He read the address,parents name, school and college she studied. But he was strange about it still he feels the name tanusree is so close to heart. He calls Radhika his employee and tell her to inform Tanu that is selected for the job and join next Monday.

At Khurana House

Ahana : "Di what happened. Do you selected?"

Tanu:" no ahana."

Ahana:" it's okay di"

Tanu's phone rings. She attend the call. Ahana noticed tanu's face become happy.

Ahana:" Di kya hua? "

Tanu:" ahana I got the job "

She hugged ahana.

Ahana: "mamma Di ko job mili " she runs to the kitchen and tell sarada.

Tanu:" but md didn't ask me any questions "

But she feels very happy.

(precap - Tanu enters rishi's room. Rishi was flirting with radhika. )