Part 5

Tanu was very confused when bauji tell her about rishi's company is financially helps bauji's business. Y? She shared her doubt with ahana. 

Ahana : rishi want to help you. So what? You are his employee... I don't see any problem 

Tanu : no ahana.. He is trying to show his power of money. He is trying to buy me.. as I ignored him that day. 

Ahana : no Di.. 

Tanu : yes ahana... He is such a cruel.. He rejected my resignation and now he is trying to... 

She can not complete... Her parents came to her. 

Bauji : Tanu beta.. Your boss is kind hearted. He offered me help. Such a gentleman. I'm so happy for you have working for him. 

Tanu : yes he is a gentleman (sarcastic) 

Next day rishi's cabin

Tanu enters the cabin by strongly push the door. 

Tanu: what you want??? 

Rishi : what?? 

Tanu : I'm asking you that what you want??  Are you going to buy me??  My father is very innocent. He underestimate your intentions.

Rishi : Tanu Pls calm down. You are mistaken. I am only helping your family. That's not only your family. It's also my family. 

Tsnu: just stop talking nonsense. That's my family and pls do not interfere with it. 

Rishi : look Tanu after our marriage my family and your family become one. But I think why did I wait for the marriage.?? So I help my father in law. 

Tanu hold his collar of suit and shake him.

"I'm not going to marry you. You are a man who shows the power of money. " 

Rishi : Tanu don't be fool. If I want you as my wife I will get it. And I'm sure you also loves me

Tanu: no... 

But she knows the truth that is she also loves him. But this is not a proper way to propose a girl. 

Rishi: in your no I can see the love. 

Tanu just to leave from there. 

Rishi : Tanu I have to speak to you. Officially... Only officially. 

Tanu : what?? 

Rishi: this is your resignation letter that you gave last week. I'm accepting your resignation. You can resign and leave the office with your certificate. 

Tanu got surprise. What is this. ??? But she feel relaxation. From today I never see him. His power of money and position. She leaves the office with out telling anyone in office  about anything. 

When she reached home two cars were there. She enters the living room and saw a group of people. She realized that it's family. And thought they may be bauji's friend and family. She wished everyone and got blessings from the old lady. Ahana calls her and hold her hand lead to their room. 

Ahana :di... Do you know them?? 

Tanu : no. Bauiji's friend?? 

Ahana : no. They are coming to see you. 

Tanu: seeing me?? For what?? 

Ahana :oh!!  If someone coming to see a girl in her house with family there will be reason. 

Tanu : reason?? Tell me clearly ahana. 

Ahana : they are coming to see you and making you as their bahu.... 

Tanu : what?? 

Ahana : yes do it's a marriage proposal. But my brother in law is not coming with them. His parents and beeji. 

Tanu : but ahana I'm not willing to marriage. 

Ahana : why di??  Bauji and mom very excited. 

Tanu : but ahana!! 

Ahana : do you love anyone?? 

Tanu : shockingly "love?? "

Ahana : your boss 

Tanu : he!! Never... 

Ahana: I know Di you have some feelings for him. But ....

Tanu : no feelings... I hate him.  And I'm going tell you that I  resigned from his company. 

Ahana : resign?? Pls di agree for this marriage if you're not love with him. 

Tanu think about it. : OK. I'm living only for my family's happy. I agree. 

At night the family come to see Tanu, inform that the engagement should be in two days. 

Ahana : but bauiji we didn't see him. 

Bauiji :he is in a trip and not in India. 

Ahana: OK... But can we talk him in phone?? Matlab Di.... She should talk. 

Bauiji : OK.  I'll ask them. 

Tanu : no. It's OK. I don't want to talk with him. 

Bauiji : kya hua beta?? Are you not happy with this marriage??  If not tell me I will inform them. 

Tanu: no bauiji... I'm not mean that. I can't talk with a stranger in phone. So... 

Bauji : it's OK beta. As you wish. 

Next day Tanu going to rishi's office and inform everyone that she is resigning. And invite everyone for his engagement. Rishi was not in the office so she put an invitation letter on his table and leave.