Part 10

Rishi was very happy because his love is now his life.. She is always with him.. He was waiting for evening.

When he enter his room Tanu was arranging the bed. She didn't see him. Rishi stand close to her silently. When Tanu turned she shocked because of him. When she falls rishi hold her.

Rishi: are you OK? Tanu:yes

Rishi: are you OK?
Tanu:yes...she released his hands.
She went out to the door quickly. She thinks 'a man loves someone and marry someone else to take revenge.. ' but she was actually frustrated.. She was angry with her self. She knows that she loves her husband who loves netra.. When his mom told her heart breaks into peices. She has a hope that he loves her... No he's not...
She cried silently in the garden.

After dinner rishi come to the room first. When Tanu comes to the room he was working on his laptop. She take blanket from wardrobe and walked to the couch. She shocked.. The coutch was not there. She stand there freezes. She looked rishi.

Rishi without taking eyes from laptop : the couch was not necessary for this room. So I told the servants to take it to the guest room.

Tanu : but now where did I sleep?

Rishi finally takes his eyes from the laptop.
Here.. Near to me. He show the bed where you belong to .

Tanu:no..i will sleep here on the floor. She laid on the blanket which was on the floor showing her back to him. After 2 minutes she hear some noise. She turned . Rishi was near to her still working on his laptop.

Tanu: what is this?

Rishi : actually that is my doubt. Why do you sleep here?

Tanu: that's my choice.

Rishi : then it's my choice. Where you sleep I also sleep there. Because we are husband and wife...
She thought she can't be stubborn here on the floor both of us.. No... Bed is better.. Tanu woke up and went to bed.
Rishi slowly follow her.. After she sleeps he laid near to her and sleep.