Part 8

Tanu always tries avoid rishi after engagement. She cut his calls.

One day ahana attend his call. She told him that Tanu is very shying. So she cut the calls. But ahana make Tanu to call rishi. 

Tanu : it's me Tanu.  (looks ahana) 

Rishi : oh god! How many times I called you. You always cut the calls. Why? 

Tanu : wo.... 

Rishi : I know.. Ahana told me everything. No need to be shy. You know everything about me. And how much you avoid me?? After two days we are getting married. Then you should face me. You should talk to me.

Tanu : OK I have to cut the call now. May I?? 

Rishi : OK. This is the first and last permission for you. 

Tanu cut the call. She feels a tone of blackmailing on rishi's voice. 

Finally it's the day..yes the marriage rishi and tanu.

Everybody was very happy. Tanu feels she is the only one who doesn't like this marriage. But when she saw papa is happiest among all decided to be happy. She acted as a happy and shiny bride. But when she saw rishi she lose her control. She became panic. During the rituals she was unable to face him. She totally broke down during bidaii. 

They reached bedi house. She feels strange. She wants to see her family. Ahana... I miss you. 

Raj : Tanu don't cry. From now this is your house. I'm not your father in law. I'm just like your father. 

Beeji : yes. And I am not your beeji . I'm your friend OK. 

Manpreet : me too bhabhi.. 

Rano : OK OK... It's very late. Go your rooms. Tanu I will show rishi's room. 

Beeji : rano.. Not rishi's... Tanu and rishi.

Rano : beeji.. I told you go to sleep. 

Beeji : I'm going..  

Rano leads Tanu to their room. Tanu saw rishi was not there. She sat on the bed. She cried. She can not control. Her feelings flew through the tear. 

"are you crying."

 It was rishi. He was locking the door. Tanu suddenly wake up. 

Rishi : do you miss your house. 

Tanu was still crying. 

Rishi : don't cry. 

He moved towards her. She get shocked. She walked backwards. This surprised him.

Rishi : what happened?? He slowly put his hand on her shoulder. 

Tanu : don't touch me.. 

Rishi : what??  What do you mean?? 

Tanu : you are a cheater.. You cheated everyone. 

Rishi : cheat??  Tanu do you know what  you talking?? 

Tanu : I know everything. You are a cheater. She repeats. 

Rishi loses his control. He holds her left hand tightly and pulls her to him. 

Rishi : how dare you talk me like this?? I'm not a cheater. How can I cheat you?? 

Tanu : then why did you hide you are going to marry me?? 

Rishi : hide??... But I want to surprise you. 

Tanu : surprise??   That is not surprising. It was cheating. 

Rishi leaves her hand.

Rishi : but you loves me.. 

Tanu :  I hate you. I told you this at your office. 

Rishi : then why did you agree for this marriage. You have chance to stop this. 

Tanu : I was aware  about you are going to marry me at the engagement. After engagement how can I stop marriage. I'm a girl and I have a younger sister. If I break my marriage after engagement what would people say?? 

Rishi was shocked. He think Tanu loves him. So he initiated for the marriage. She never showed any negative signal. She was little shy so she cut the phone calls. But ....

Tanu was still crying. Am I correct?? He was correct. I have chance to stop everything. But for my family I refused. So he is blameless. 

Tanu : I want....

She can not complete. 

Rishi : I know you agreed to marry me only for your family. That's good. But for my family  you should continue this relation. Not only for my family also for your family. 

Tanu : what?? 

Rishi : yes. You have to act as my wife. 

Now Tanu get shocked. She want to talk everything including what radhika told her about him. But he put a demand. What is in his mind?? 

Tanu angrily : OK. 

Rishi goes to outside. Tanu search the room. She open the wardrobe. There was many dress for her. She takes one and go to fresh. 

Rishi go to manpreet's room. When he just knock on the door suddenly he stops. 

'no this should be secret. He became sad if he knows everything. '.he go to his room. 

Tanu was making her bed on the couch. 

Rishi : you may sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the couch. 

Tanu : no. It's okay. This is your room. 

Rishi : but you can never adjust on the couch. 

Tanu : I can adjust everything. She laid down. 

Rishi goes to bed and switch off the lights. Rishi can not sleep. He was thinking about Tanu. 

Suddenly he hear something falls. When lights on he saw Tanu was on the floor. 

Rishi : what happened??  You said you can adjust on the couch. Do you like to sleep on the floor?? 

Tanu : ouch!! My leg... 

Rishi : may I? 

Tanu : please. 

Rishi helps her to get up. And he makes her sit on the bed. 

Rishi : still paining??  He takes balm from draw and give it to her. She applied it on her feet. 

Rishi : how feels now?? 

Tanu : much better. 

Rishi : this bed is enough large. If you don't mind you can sleep on the other side of it. 

Tanu : OK. 

Both of them lay down. Rishi again switch off the lights. 

Tanu : no... Don't off..

Rishi : why?? 

Tanu : please don't off. 

Rishi : okay. He turned to other side and she also turned.