Part 11

Next morning

      Everyone at the breakfast table. Rishi was very happy. But Tanu tried to avoid him.

Raj: Rishi beta..I'm planning to a wedding reception party in our house next week.

Rano: Wedding reception party?? For what?

Raj: For what?? Matlab??

Rano: I'm asking that is that necessary??

Raj: Its very necessary and I fixed it.

Manpreet: yes papa.. I'm so excited

Rishi: Ok papa. Next Monday is ok

Everyone laughed except rano.

Rano aunty I'm here. Everyone turn towards the sound. It was Netra.

Rano: Netra..how are you beta??

Netra hugged her and wished others.

Beeji: Netra why are you here??

Everyone looks beeji

Beeji: means why are you here now?? Because marriage function is over and reception party is not started.

Netra: I'm sorry I couldn't attend the marriage function. So I decided to live here for some days and wishing the couple.

Beeji: you can wish them now and can leave.

Rano: beeji,😡😡

Beeji: I mean she is away from her home and her parents will miss her.

Rishi complete his breakfast. He leaves. Before leaves he looks tanu. But Tanu ignored him.

      Rano and Netra planned to ruin the party at Rano's bedroom.

Rano: look Netra we should ruin the party and make Rishi angry on that girl.

Netra: but how??

Rano: I have a great idea.

Netra: What??

Rano: I am going to tell Tanu that doesn't corporate with the party. Rishi don't like the party. He was only want to his Papa's happy. So he agreed for this.

Netra: great idea.

Rano told that the party is only Raj ji's decision.
Tanu was very nervous and the sad.she cried. She decided to not attending the party.