Part 9

Next morning 

When rishi open his eyes he didn't see Tanu on the bed. He remembers about their first night. Tanu slept very soon. But he can't sleep. He was watching her. He actually don't know when he slept. 

He said to himself ' she agreed for this marriage only for her family. Oh god does she love someone?? No no... Tanu is not that type of girl love someone and marry other man. No no... If she is in a love affair ahana should know about that. Ahana doesn't say anything. But I know she doesn't love me. Thats my fault. I tried to flirt with her. I blackmailed her. So she has the right to hate me. But I love you Tanu. I'll wait for your love till my death. '

He breaks his thoughts when someone open the door of washroom. It was Tanu. He looks her like in dream. She was in a pink and green salwar. He lost in her beauty. Tanu dried her hair and combed. After her simple makeup she applied sindur on her forehead. This makes rishi very happy. He think I should wish her. But Tanu did not look him. She go out. Rishi become anger. 

' why she avoid me?? She should wish me. This is our first day after marriage. '

He wakes up  from the bed and follows her. But suddenly stop. 

' I have to wait. She need some time to adjust with everything. '

It was tanu's first at kitchen. For the rituals she has to prepare sweet dishes. During cooking beeji always gave her a company. Tanu likes beeji. She was so cool and friendly. But rano avoids her. And tries to tease Tanu. When rano went from kitchen beeji told tanu

Beeji : don't worry beta. She always like that. She never be happy for anything. 

Tanu : but beeji what is my fault?  I didn't do anything.. 

Beeji : her mind is always full of negative thoughts. 

Tanu : mom is happy with others. Only me irritating her. Why? 

Beeji : actually beta she wants rishi to marry her friend's daughter. But nobody like that proposal. Especially rishi. He already chose you. 

Tanu to herself ' rishi marry me without mom's consent. So he told me that we should act like a couple. '

Beeji: tanu beta come. Everybody is waiting. 

Tanu and beeji reached dining room. Everybody was there. Manpreet was sitting near to rishi , who was reading news paper. 

Manpreet : oh bhabhi... Sorry. From today this is your seat. Please sit. He changed his seat near to beeji. 

Tanu : I have to serve first. Then I will have breakfast. 

Raj: no beta. You are in this house. We are one family. You should join with us. First you have to serve the kheer. 

Tanu served gheer into a bowl. And moved the bowl to Raj. 

Raj : no... First to your husband. 

Tanu slowly moved it to rishi without raise her head. Rishi stopped reading the news paper. Then Tanu serve gheer to everyone. But when Tanu turns to rano 

Rano : I don't want any sweet items. It may increase my diabetes. 

Everyone shocked. 

Beeji : rano.. For your big body these two spoons of gheer does not affect. You should eat it because it is very delicious. Taste and learn how to make it. 

Rano : beeji if you liked it then eat whole. I don't want. 

She leaves there. 

Tanu feels bad. Manpreet noticed that. 

Manpreet : just leave it. By the way this is very delicious. I liked it so much. 

Tanu  : thanks. 

Manpreet  : I know you're waiting for compliment from someone. Aren't you? 

Tanu does not expect that. 

Beeji joined with manpreet. 

Beeji : yes.. Rishi tell her about gheer. She prepared this only for you. She told me during cooking. 

Tanu really shocked. She never told beeji like that. Rishi understand that beeji is teasing both of them. He tasted it. He liked it. 

Rishi  : it's very tasty. 

Tanu : thanks. 

Beeji : itna.... 

Manpreet  : beeji how can they share their compliment in front of us. 

Beeji : I understand. Go to your room and share it. 

Raj : beeji. Stop it. 

Beeji  : OK OK. 

After breakfast rishi left for work. Tanu called ahana. 

Tanu  : hello

Ahana : diii.... Good morning. How are you? How is your family? Do you like your new home?

Tanu : I m missing you lots. I want to talk to you.

Ahana : dii any problem?

Tanu  : no... Just I want to see you.

Ahana : I will come evening.

Tanu disconnected the call and turns. She shocked when someone is looking at her. It was rano.

Rano : you are so happy...

Tanu  : it was ahana..

Rano : I'm not telling about phone call. You are so happy as you got an alliance from our family.

Tanu want to say no. But she nodded her head.

Rano : I know you are.. But don't be.. Because rishi never loves you. He wants to take his revenge.

Tanu : what?

Rano : he promised me to marry my friend's daughter. But to take revenge he ruined his life and my dreams also.

Tanu got shocked.' rishi married to take revenge. But I was not his enemy. It was just ego clash. Whether radhika was correct? He married me for... No. He can get me any time as I was in his office. '

Rano : but it's OK. We can tolerate it but that girl.. Netra.. She was badly waiting for their marriage. Everything is spoiled because of you.

Tanu : but ma I don't know anything.

Rano : look... If you have some humanity in your mind please do what I say.

Tanu : what?

Rano : tomorrow netra will come here to stay for three months. You should avoid rishi in front of her. They love each other. She can't control if she see someone else with rishi.

Tanu : oh god.. I am the reason for separation of their love.

Rano : yes you are. But I know you do it without any intention. It was coincidentally. If you were aware about their love you shouldnt marry him. I'm warning you not only for netra.. It will help you also. Rishi is marrying you to take revenge. You will stay away from him. Do you understand?

Tanu nodded her head. Suddenly beeji called her. She went to beeji's room.

Rano : ' oh god.. This girl is very emotional.. She can not understand which is true or false. Rishi never loved netra.. He loves you. But I don't want you as my daughter in law. So I have to do this. I know you will never discuss this with anyone. Because you always needs others happy. '

Rano was correct. Tanu always wants others happiness.

Tanu : ' what will I do? Because of me how many lives become ruin? But I don't know anything. If rishi wants to take revenge he can do it. I will never disobey him. For me he is my husband. When he wants to throw me out I will go to my house. Till I will be his wife. '