Part 6

Engagement day

Tanu was silent and disturbed. ' Im ready for this engagement??? No I havent any problem with this engagement. I'm living only for my family's happy. Rishi Sir.... No he never loves me. If he loves me he should enquired about me in these days. Its two weeks ago I had left from his office. He never tried to contact me and clear any misunderstandings. He just tried to flirt with me. May he clear that I am not that type of girl. '

Tanu diii..... Ahana called her. 

Ahana : Di... Your colleagues have come. They are waiting for you. Come. 

Tanu : rishi Sir???... She stopped suddenly. 

Ahana : Di... Why are you bothering about him. 

Tanu : no... I just.... 

Tanu and ahana go.

Tamy have no courage to ask about rishi. 

Radhika: Tanu....we are all very excited that you are getting engaged. Actually in this short time how?? 

Tanu thought 'yes. This is very unexpected for everyone also for me. '

Ahana : OK OK... They are coming. 

Everyone turns and they saw the group of groom are coming. Tanu not looks for his groom. Tanu's parents and relatives welcomed them. Suddenly Tanu saw someone. She can not believes her eyes. It's him. Rishi. 'He is coming to attend my engagement. Yes I gave invitation letter for him'

Rishi comes to near

Rishi : you looks so beautiful. 

Tanu : Sir I don't invite you directly. When I came to office but you were not there. 

Rishi : if you don't invite me I should come to attend this engagement. 

Radhika interrupt them. 

Hey sir... 

Rishi : just come... 

Tanu leaves there. But she was silently watching rishi. And hear their conversation. 

Radhika: Sir if you got engaged we can't imagine that... 

Rishi : why radhika?? 

Radhika: I think you're not that type family man. So.. 

Rishi : I am rishi sing bedi.. I'm loves my job and family both. And as you know I love something else...

Radhika: yes... 

Tanu 'yes he loves something.... Yes he loves flirt with girls '

Rishi : that love never change. It continues till my death.

Tanu ' yes he never change. Anyway I don't care about him. Today is my engagement. I should think about him who marrying me.'

Tanu what are you thinking?? It was  radhika. 

Tanu : nothing... 

Radhika: I was talking with rishi Sir. 

Tanu : mmm..

Radhika: Tanu what do you about him?? 

Tanu : about whom? 

Radhika: Tanu... I'm taking about rishi Sir. 

Tanu : about him??  Why did I think about him??

Radhika:you still hate him?? 

Tanu: I always hate him. 

Radhika: yes... A girl like you never loved him. You are so innocent and good. Rishi Sir never deserves a girl like you. He is a real Casanova. He tries his best to get a girl. He never fails. In our office you were the only one escaped from him. But now... 

Ahana comes there and called Tanu. 

Ahana : Tanu di... It's getting late. 

Tanu and radhika go with her. When Tanu was standing in front of his groom to exchange the ring her heart was telling 'yes this is right. I just escaped from rishi'

She slowly raised her head and looks him. She got shocked.

It was him. Rishi. He smiled. 

Rishi : surprise... 

Then he take her hand put the ring other hand. 

She was frozen. Everybody look her. Ahana called her di put the ring. 

She mechanically put the ring. She thought 'it's a trap. Nobody can escape from his hand. Radhika was right.'  she fainted and falls down. 

Rishi : Tanu.. Everybody comes and helps rishi to hold Tanu. 

Tanu's father: beta... What happened?? 

Ahana and mother was crying. 

Beeji : it's okay. Sometimes this happens. This is good signal. 

They laid Tanu on bed. And leaves but rishi was still there. He caress her hand and tell

I love you Tanu.