Part 1

First day of Tanu at office

She was very excited about her job. She enquired about her seat and details of her job from the receptionist. She make a friendship with the receptionist whose name was Swaty. Swaty told Tanu that her cabin is at first floor. She also told Tanu that to meet rishi before joining.

Tanu enters rishi's cabin as she thought that Swaty should inform rishi about she is coming to meet him

Tanu enters rishi's cabin as she thought that Swaty should inform rishi about she is coming to meet him. But Swaty completely forgot about it. While entering cabin she saw that rishi and radhika was laughing and radhika was near to rishi.

Tanu :" I'm sorry " she feels very uncomfortable and tries to comeback.

Rishi :"it's okay. "

Radhika:" why didn't you knock the door? This is not fair "

Tanu :" Sorry. I thought swaty may call you "

Rishi :" radhika it's okay. U may go now "

Radhika leave the room and gave an irritating look to Tanu.

Rishi :" well today is ur first day. I expected ur skills and knowledge to raise the reputation of my company... Oh not my our company " he smiled.

Tanu also smiles doubtfully.

Rishi :" the next cabin of mine is ur cabin. If I need ur help I will call u. "

Tanu leaves.

Rishi:' what would Tanu think about me?? Radhika u comes to me at wrong time. '

Tanu:' rishi Sir is not a gentleman. Is he thinking about me something?? Is he looks me and radhika with same eyes.. '

She enters her cabin. It was well furnished and very beautiful. She felt something is wrong. A beautiful and well furnished cabin??? It is same as MDs cabin. I'm only an employee and they give me a superclass cabin. Still she loves her job.

She call ahana and explain everything happen .

Ahana :"Di tu pagal he. Just keep ur mind only on ur job. Okay"

After the conversation with ahana Tanu feels happy.

At rishi's cabin

Rishi was checking on his laptop. He was watching Tanu in his laptop from the camera fitted at tanus cabin. He called Manpreet

Rishi:"chote L feel something strange about a girl."

MP:" strange? Do you know her"

Rishi :" I know her. New appointment in our office "

MP:" know her. And telling that strange? What happened to my brother? "

Rishi :" I saw her last week only. But I feel like I know her for long time "

MP:" I think you dial a wrong number. I'm MP. U always said these dialogue to some girls. Not to me. "

Rishi :" I know. But this is not a dialogue to flirting a girl. This time it come from my mind. "

MP:" is it true? Then u r in love "

Rishi :"love? No not at all"

MP:"yes brother. And how do you know about love? U never loved anyone. This strange feeling is called love"

After cutting the call rishi was thinking 'love?? Am I in love?'

Rishi was thinking the whole day about Tanu.