Part 7

Hello it's radhika. 

Tanu : it's me Tanu.. 

Ra: Tanu.. Tell. Whats the matter?? Why do you call me this time. It's 12.30 am. 

Tanu : radhika... I want... Please help me... 

She can not complete. 

Radhika: Tanu don't cry. I know what is in your mind. Actually I am sorry. I have to tell you about the engagement. I mean about rishi. But he warned everybody in the office never tell you that he is going to marry you. He wants to give you a surprise. But I know he was well planned. He used your parents. 

Tanu : parents!!  Did they know about him? 

Radhika : yes Tanu. They were aware about it. 

Tanu : now what will I do?? 

Radhika : tell your parents that you hate rishi. This is the only solution. 

Tanu : I can't... They are very happy now. 

Radhika : happy??  When they know everything, that is rishi was cheating everyone and they were used by him for his dirty intentions how will they react?? They will break down.

Tanu : radhika.. 

Radhika : yes Tanu. I guarantee he will thrown out you. He wants to win at any cost. So he is marrying you. I know him better than you. 

Tanu : he loves me radhika.. 

Radhika : what a joke!!  Rishi sing bedi loves you. He never loves.. He want girls only for... 

Tanu : but this marriage?? 

Radhika : he wants to take his revenge. After your marriage he will treat you as his slave. When he bored with you he will throw out you. Mind it. Think about you. this is your life. You should speak to your parents tomorrow.  

Tanu : thank you radhika.. I'm sorry if I disturbed you in this time. 

Radhika : it's okay dear. Go and sleep. Good night. 

Tanu : good night. 

They cut the call. 

Radhika ' Tanu you are a fool. You call me for advice. I will never let you marrying rishi. And rishi you avoid me for that stupid girl. I was waiting for you for last two years. You like her in two days. I will break this relation. No no.... Not me... Tanu... She will.. '

Tanu ' I will tell everything to Papa and mamma. They can understand me' 

Next morning. When ahana left for the college  Tanu went to speak to her parents. 

Tanu : papa I have to tell you something. 

Papa : Tanu beta me too. Mujhe bhi kuch kahna he. 

Tanu : please tell me papa

Papa : no you're first. 

Tanu : no no.... I will tell you after you. Please...

Papa : OK OK... Nothing. We are  very happy for you. You are getting married. I dreamed for your marriage. I wanted celebrate your marriage as big function. I want to show my relatives your marriage. But you know when I lose everything in my business I think everything will remain as my dream. But now rishi he is fulfilling my dreams. I'm so happy. 

Tanu nodded her head. 

Papa : he loves you very much. He wants give you a big surprise. But beta when you become unconscious we all get scared. 

Tanu : I like that surprise very much. I want also give a surprise for him. So I acted like that. She said mechanically.

Papa : Tanu... Such mein??  Is it true?

Tanu : yes papa. 

Papa : beta..what you want to tell?? 

Tanu : nothing.. 

Papa : no... You are going to tell something. Tell me. 

Tanu : yes I have to tell. About my marriage.... 

Papa : are you happy with this marriage?? 

Tanu : yes of course.. 

Papa : then.. what tell me.... 

Tanu  : I want to invite my friends from Delhi for the marriage. She lied. 

Papa : itna.... Call them. Call whole friends. This is your marriage and they should come. 

Tanu hugged papa. She tell herself ' I want see you happy. For your happiness I can do this'.