2. Is she a wolf?

^^ Alex Aiono as Gabriel Diaz, Alexander's Beta.

POV Alexander.

I got up the next morning, excited for school. Well more like, excited to see my mate. I hopped into the shower and then ran to my closet in my boxers.

I should wear something that Dayanara will like. I threw on some random jeans and put on a green shirt. I looked in the mirror but then decided that it wasn't good enough.

I tried on a black one but it was too loose. I'm a show off and loose shirts don't help.

'How about red?' Angelo suggested.

'Why the hell would I wear red?' I replied.

'She was wearing a red sweater.' He projected the image of her reading to me.

'You're right!' I exclaimed. 'Why am I acting like this? Like a girl? I should go work out. Definitely should work out.' I shuddered.

'Just put on a damn shirt so we can go see our mate.' My wolf snapped.

I put a dark red shirt over my head and smiled in satisfaction.

~~~

I grinned to myself when I read that I had English Literature first. One of my classes with Dayanara.

I rushed to the classroom and smiled when I noticed that she was already there. I plopped down in the seat beside her. "Good morning!"

"Morning." She grumbled, not looking up from her book. I checked out the cover and saw that it was a different book than yesterday.

Since there was no one yet and Dayanara was reading, I took in her appearance again.

She wore black jeans with a dark red blouse. Her hair was in a side braid and the glasses were on her nose. She scrunched her nose cutely as the glasses were nearly falling off.

Her nails seemed manicured, not clipped too short but not long enough to be gross. She shifted in her chair and stretched, causing her sleeves to rise. A dark bruise was visible on her forearm.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, trying to keep my cool. She looked at me confused and then her eyes widened a little when she realized what I was talking about.

"Oh you know." She chuckled.

"No, I don't. So tell me." I stated while focusing my hearing.

"I just hit my arm against the edge of a table." She shrugged but I could hear her heartbeat accelerate. 

"Okay." I said, not pleased with the fact that she was lying to me.

~~~

During lunch, I sneaked off to look for Dayanara. I found her in the corner of the library on a big reading chair.

"Alexander," she sighed and I loved the way my name rolled off her tongue. "Come out already."

"How did you know it was me?" I asked while walking towards her from my previous spot between the bookshelves. I thought she was human.

"There is no one else here during lunch and you seem to be stalking me." Her eyes followed me as I took a seat infront of her. "And I saw those electric blue eyes peek out between the books."

"So, Dayanara." I started.

"No."

"No?" I asked confused.