17. Without consent.

POV Dayanara.

I felt like I was being drained. I shot up with my eyes wide open. "Dayanara!" My mate exclaimed as he walked in. I got out of bed and all the memories came back to me.

Leah took control of my body and made her way towards the exit. Alexander tried to stop us but she growled lowly at him. Before he could reply, she darted out the door.

Leah picked up Daniel's scent and followed it. Another woman was about to pick him up but Leah jumped infront of him, growling at the lady. She took him in our arms and lifted him up.

"Tesoro, calm down." Alexander approached. Leah didn't appreciate it and gave him a warning growl, causing him to step back.

"Luna, put Daniel down and we can discuss this." The lady said, Leah didn't like being ordered around.

She noticed a warrior creeping closer to grab Daniel and gave him a roundhouse kick. It sent him flying into a tree. Jonathan approached as well and she hit him a little under his throat.

"Did you just take a kill shot at him?!" Mateo gasped.

"He's mine!" She growled loudly.

"Dayanara calm down, no one is going to take him away." Alexander stepped closer and Leah let him. But when he was about five feet away she growled.

Daniel placed his hands on my cheeks. "Daya, it's okay." He whispered. I felt Leah let go and I was back in control.

I looked at my mate and nodded. He sighed in relief and pulled us closer. "I'm sorry." I whispered as Alexander guided us back to the infirmary. "Something inside me snapped. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to him."

"It's okay, tesoro." He assured. I put Daniel down and told him to go back to the orphanage.

"I'm sorry." I said to the warrior and Jonathan.

"It's okay, Luna. We understand." The warrior assured before walking Jonathan to see the nurse.

"Luna, you're good to go. Just make sure to get enough sleep." The doctor walked in. Alexander and I made our way home.

We went to our bedroom and Alexander closed the door. He wasted no time before pushing me against it and kissing me. I happily replied to it and tangled my fingers in his hands.

I pulled back and he continued to trail kisses down my neck. He pulled me towards the bed and hovered me. I felt his grip tightening and gasped, knowing what he was about to do.

"Alexander!" I tried to stop him. "Alexander, no!" He jumped off me like he had been electrified. His blue eyes looked at me shocked.

"I'm sorry! Angelo just took control because he missed you!" He stammered.

"It's okay." I let out a breath. "Are you okay?" I asked, noticing the bags around his eyes.

"Just a bit tired." He waved it off. I got underneath the duver and held it up for him.

"Come here." I said. He laid down as well and rolled on top of me. "Are you-"

"Yes." He cut me off amd leaned his head underneath my chin, almost on my boobs. "Yes, I am using your boobs as pillow."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. His arms wrapped around my waist and I placed my hand on the back of his neck. I kissed his forehead as my other hand traced random patterns on his back. "Are you comfortable?"

"I'm in the arms of my mate with my head on her breasts." He chuckled. "Of course I am."

"Good." I leaned back and dozed off.