13. Stan.

POV Dayanara.

I was sitting in Physics when there was an announcement. "Dayanara Cordero, please come to the office." My eyes widened and I shared a look with Gabriel.

"It'll be fine, Alexander is already on his way there." He whispered and I nodded. I made my way to the principal's office. Alexander was there already, waiting for me.

"Where have you been?! You've been gone for days!" Uncle Stan came out with the principal. "You had me worried sick!" His words made Alexander scoff.

"Mr. Kingston, why are you here?" The principal questioned.

"To inform you that Dayanara has been with me for these past few days." He replied. The principal nodded and we all walked out as he returned to his office.

"I knew you were being a slut." Stan growled as he dragged me towards the exit. "I should've gotten rid of you when I got the chance." He threw open the doors and I breathed in the fresh air.

"Get your filthy hands off her, you mutt." Alexander growled as he followed us.

"What are you gonna do about it, pup?" Stan taunted. Angelo isn't going to like that. I watched anxiously as Alexander's eyes turned black.

"I'm going to throw you in a cell, torture and starve you for so long that you'll be begging me to kill you." He growled.

"Alexander please calm down." I said. "You're gonna attract unwanted attention."

"That's cute." Stan chuckled. "Where are you going to put me? Your basement?"

"In the dungeon of the Royal Moon pack along with the others that dared to disrespect or betray the Kingston bloodline." He smirked.

"A- Alpha Kingston, please forgive my rudeness." Stan stammered. "Dayanara, apologize for talking back to him." He squeezed my arm.

Alexander growled and pulled me away from him. He pressed my back against his chest and took a deep breath. "She doesn't have to apologize for anything."

Out of nowhere, Gabe appeared. He nodded at us before dragging Stan away.

~A week later~

I was in the kitchen with Mateo, making myself a cup of tea. Alexander made sure there was strawberry tea at all times.

The smell of forest and oranges filled my nostrils as Alexander walked in. "Dude, you look like a zombie." Mateo commented but Alexander just let out a grunt.

He grabbed a mug and poured some coffee in it. "Are you alright?" I asked, softly touching his arm.

"I'm fine." He smiled at me but the smile didn't reach his eyes. Dark bags circled his eyes and he gulped down the coffee.

"No, you're not." I shook my head. "You've been way too busy. School during the day, paperwork and homework when you get home and patrol at night. Don't think I haven't noticed."

"It's just a bit busy." He assured. "I can handle it." His eyes started to droop.

"Let's go." I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" He asked confused.

"Your room. You need sleep." I ordered as I walked right into his bedroom. "Go change." I pushed a pair of sweats in his hands before going to my room.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a singlet that Alexander's sister gave me. It didn't fit her anymore and she wanted me to have it. I hadn't met her but I already liked her. The only thing was the print on it said Kingston 02.