16. Kidnapped.

POV Alexander.

I waited anxiously at the bottom of the stairs. "I hope she likes the dress." I mumbled as I fixed my tie.

"I'm sure she will." Gabriel assured.

"Coming down." Mateo called as he walked into my sight. He held his hand above his head because Dayanara's hand was in it, I stifled back a growl.

"You look breathtaking." I beamed. She blushed as Mateo helped her down the stairs. The red dress I picked accentuated her curves. The Ruby I gave her laid around her neck and her hair was styled into beach waves.

"Thanks." She mumbled. "I just hope I don't fall." She referred to the heels I chose. They were black stilettos.

"I'll support you." I extended my elbow and she looped her arm around mine.

~~~

Once we got to the venue, everyone's eyes were on my mate. I resisted the urge to growl when I caught unmated males staring at her.

I introduced Dayanara to Alpha Dylan Jimenez and his mate, Hailey. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Hailey shook my mate's hand. Dylan's mark stood proudly in the nape of her neck as she smiled brightly.

"Pleasure is all mine." My little Luna replied. I looked at her, hoping to mark her soon.

"Dayanara you look great!" Nolan smiled as he and Valentina joined us.

"Thank you, Alpha Martinez." She answered.

"Please call me Nolan, we're family after all." He chuckled and she nodded shyly.

After an hour, Dayanara got hot so we went to get some air. "I'll be right back, it's Gabriel." I told her and went behind a tree.

"The rogue from the mall, the brunette is back." He stated. "He's saying that an Alpha beat him up and forced him to tell who you Luna is."

"Why?"

"That's the scary part, the Alpha is planning a hit on her." When he said that, I hung up the phone and ran to find my mate.

I searched on the place that I left her and then rushed inside. "She's gone." I stated while panting. Nolan and Dylan looked at me shocked and Valentina started crying. Anger and sadness flooded through my veins as I felt Angelo trying to come out.

"Let's go look for her." Hailey suggested. "We'll search our territory, you guys yours and everyone looks in no mans land."

I nodded and shifted into my wolf, not caring about the Armani suit that shred to pieces. I ran out the venue, Angelo was in need for blood. The blood of anyone who dared to touch his mate.

~~~

POV Dayanara.

I woke up feeling dizzy as hell. I was in a small, dark cell. I heard a small voice whimpering and crying, one that I've practically raised. "Daniel?" I asked.

"Dayanara?" He cried.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here." I crawled over to where the sound was coming from.

"Just in time." A low voice said. A man walked into my cell and grabbed me. I struggled to fight him off when I felt something in my neck and my body went weak.

"What did you do to me?!" I croaked.

"I injected you with silver. This way you won't be able to shift and mind link." He grinned mischievously.

Another man stepped in but he was older, maybe the age of Alexander's parents. "Nice to finally meet you." He smirked.

"I wish I could say the same." I rolled my eyes. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"I want to finsh what I started five years ago."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I killed your parents." He smirked wickedly.

"You son of a bîtch!" I yelled and he backhanded me.

"I am an Alpha and you will respect me!" He roared.

"I'm an Alpha as well." I replied.

"I was supposed to be your father." He stated and my expression went from bored to confused. "Your mother and I had an arranged marriage but it got canceled because she found her mate. She left me to lead my pack on my own."

"That's not my fault." I shrugged.

"I know but now you can tell me about your mate's pack." He grinned. "So I can become the strongest Alpha after taking him down."

"You really think I'll tell you?" I laughed. "You just confessed that you killed my parents and now you're threatening to kill my mate."

"Alright, I'll be back in a couple of days." He walked out. "Maybe you'll talk then."

"I doubt it."

Suddenly I heard Daniel's loud cries. "Dayanara!" He yelled and then I heard a loud snap.

"Come back here! He has nothing to do with this!" I yelled. "You coward!" I tried to break the cell door but hissed when I touched it, stupid âss silver.

~~~

POV Mateo.

I've been really worried about Alexander these days. He hasn't eaten or slept at all. All he does is search in wolf form trying to catch her scent, call Alphas and trying to pry into Dayanara's past.

I entered his office but there wasn't much left of it. The couches were torn and the desk was flipped over. I ducked as the desk chair went flying past me.

"Alpha!" I said loudly with a grin on my face.

"What do you want, Xavier?" Angelo turned to me, not pleased with the fact that I interrupted his rampage.

"I know where she is." I stated.

"What are you waiting for? Lead the way!" He yelled. I called ten warriors and Gabe before shifting. We ran for half an hour until we reached an old cabin. We shifted back and pulled up our shorts.

"The kidnapper is Alpha Eric Maxwell. He also killed Dayanara's parents." I informed. "Stan, the Luna's uncle, is his cousin."

Without a warning, Angelo stormed in. He killed everyone on his path, making the warriors a bit unnecessary. I followed him to the basement and he broke the door. Daniel's whimpers filled my eardrums.

I sent Angelo a nod and got the kid. "It's okay." I assured and carried him outside. In the bright light I noticed that his arm was broken. "Get on my back." I shifted and laid down. Daniel climbed on my back and I took off.

I needed to get him to the infirmary as soon as possible.

~~~

I heard that Dayanara was in the pack hospital. She had a lot of silver in her system. Luckily she was an Alpha and also mated to another Alpha. If she was a normal pack member, it would've killed her.

Alpha Eric was in the worst cell ever and everyone took turns on torturing him. He harmed their Luna and would never see daylight again.

I stepped into Dayanara's hospital room and noticed Alexander sitting beside her bed. He was holding her hand and blood covered his bare chest.

There was a small infusion in her arm, trying to get the silver out. "Thank you." Alexander hoarse voice croaked. "So much."

"It'll be okay." I pat his back before leaving. He needed to be with his mate.