6. His Home.

POV Dayanara.

I woke up, feeling safe and confused. Alexander had wrapped his arms around me while I was snuggled into his chest. "Good morning." I said when I noticed Alexander staring at me.

"Goodmorning." He replied, his voice raspy and deep.

"Not that I mind, but why are you in my bed?" I asked confused while sitting up.

"I woke up because something felt wrong so i got up and then I heard you crying. You were having a bad nightmare." He explained. "But when I tried to wake you up, you hit me in the face." He mentioned to a dark purple bruise on his left cheek.

"I'm sorry Alpha." I bowed my head waiting for my punishment.

"It's alright." He stroked my hair. "Anyway, I grabbed you wrists and pinned you down. Then you calmed down so I went to leave but the second I got up you started moving around again. That's when I decided to stay."

"I am deeply sorry and I accept any kind of punishment." I whispered, keeping my gaze on the bed.

"No one is going to punish you." He growled, grabbing my chin and making me look up at him.

"But I harmed the Alpha." I tilted my head to the side.

"That's right, I'm the Alpha. I can take it." He stated. "Now let's go get some breakfast."

"I should go home, I don't want to intrude." I stood up, the cold air hitting my bare legs.

"It's fine, they'll love you." He assured me. "But you do have to put on some pants."

"Right." I nodded and shoved my feet into my jeans while Alexander went to get a shirt.

"Here." He threw me a black Stone Island hoodie. "It's cold." I went to the bathroom and changed into the hoodie. I folded the shirt and placed it on the bed before following Alexander downstairs.

"Are there many pe-" My sentence got cut off because there was a dent in the stairs, causing me to fall. Alexander acted on reflex and caught in time before my face could hit the floor.

"Sorry about that." He said as we walked into the kitchen. "Mateo made a dent in the stairs not too long ago. And no there aren't many people."

"You tackled me!" A new voice argued. I turned to my right and saw a guy with blonde hair sitting at the table.

"You cheated and you're the one that broke the staircase." Alexander pointed out.

"Cut it out!" Gabriel snapped and just then I noticed him by the stove. "Dayanara, come and get your breakfast."

I walked over to him and he handed me a plate with two pancakes. "Thanks." I took a seat at the table, infront of the other guy.

"Who are you?" He eyed me carefully.

"I'm Dayanara." I replied.

"You should introduce yourself properly." Alexander said while taking a seat beside me. I fought the urge to roll my eyes but did as he said.

"My name is Dayanara Arabella Cordero, daughter of the Alpha and Luna of the Blood Moon pack." I stated, a hint authority seeping through my voice. When I was litte they made me say it everytime I introduced myself.

"Better." Alexander said satisfied. "But damn you have a nice name."

"I am Mateo Costa, Gamma of the Royal Moon pack." The guy replied while bowing his head in submission. "Pleasure to meet you."

"No need to formal, just shake my hand." I dismissed while putting out my hand for him.

"You're an Alpha?!" Gabriel asked in shock while Mateo shook my hand.

"Pretty much." I replied, not wanting to talk about it.

After I finished my pancakes, I noticed that Alexander was working in his fifth pancake. "Alright, it's 1 PM, I'll give you a tour of the house now." Alexander said. "At 3 PM, Theo and I are going to run patrol, so I'll leave you with Gabriel."

"Yes, Alpha." I nodded, earning myself a warning look from Alexander. I stood up and followed him to the living room. Which was designed in black and white with a golden chandelier hanging above the coffee table.

A black couch on the left and on the right, facing the coffee table. And one facing the tv with a big chair next to it.

"Alright, on this floor you have the kitchen, the living room and you can go to te yard." We went to the yard and there was a pool, a veranda with a fireplace beneath it and a small lounge set.

Further into the yard, behind the pool was a huge grassfield. On the left was a trampoline and next to it a swing hanging from an oak tree. In the middle were soccer goals placed and on the right was a small tool shed.

At the end of the clearing was the line of the forest. Which made sense because the pack was located in the forest.

"Upstairs we got a gaming room, a library and my office." Alexander opened each door before going back to the stairs. "Next floor are the bedrooms of Gabe and Theo, you have no business in their rooms." He stated while walking down the stairs.

"I assume the top floor is the Alpha floor?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

"That's right." He nodded. "Mateo and I are leaving now. Will you be okay on your own?"

"I'll fine, besides I got Gabriel." I motioned my hand towards Gabe. But when I looked, he was bickering with Mateo about which show is better, How I met your Mother or Friends.

"Good thing I taught you how to fight." Alexander referred to the times he snuck into my house.

"That's right. Thanks to you I am capable to defend myself against human and wolf." I grinned proudly.

"Xander, it's time to go." Theo said.

"Give me a hug." Alexander said and Gabe stood up. Gabe wrapped his arms around Alexander but he just stood there. "Not you, you idiot. I meant Dayanara."

"Why?" I asked as he locked me in his arms.

"Can't I hug you without reason?" He asked, hurt in his voice. "I could die while running patrol!"

"As you said this morning, you're an Alpha. You can take a hit." I teased while pulling back a bit.

"Just a bit longer." He pulled me in again, causing me to chuckle.

"Go, the pack needs their Alpha." I said, stepping back. I heard a loud cough and chuckled. "And their Gamma of course."

"Why thank you, I feel so flattered." Mateo rolled his eyes. Alexander and he walked out, leaving me with Gabriel.

"You know why he did that right?" Gabriel said, once he was sure that the others were out of hearing range.

"Because he wanted to?" I guessed as we walked to the living room.

"To rub his scent on you." He corrected. "So no one would dare to hurt you. Except people who have a death wish. But they'd have to go through me first."