10. Sweater.

POV Alexander.

I woke up to soft music playing. I recognized the song as Me Rehúso by Danny Ocean, Mateo likes that song. The other side of the bed was empty, automatically my eyes searched for my mate.

I visibly relaxed when I spotted her dancing a bit. "Me rehúso a darte un último beso así que guárdalo. Para que la próxima vez te lo de haciéndolo. Haciéndotelo así, así, así Así como te gusta baby." She sang to herself.

I sneakily stood up from the bed and approached her as she put on her glasses. "Sin mirar atrás, sin buscar a nadie más." She mumbled.

"Sólo quiero estar contigo, uh-oh." I sang while hugging her from behind. She stiffened but relaxed when she realised it was just me.

"I didn't know that you were up already." She smiled while turning around.

"I woke up because of the music." I kept my hands on her waist.

"I'm so sorry! I thought, if I don't put the volume to high it wouldn't bother you. But you're a werewolf of course, an Alpha even." She rushed through her words.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I assured. "Otherwise I would've missed your show. I'd love to wake up to that every morning." Then I noticed what she was wearing.

"I'm sorry, I got cold and Gabriel told me to grab something of yours." She said, mentioning to my sweatshirt.

"Again, it's fine." I chuckled. "Mi casa es tu casa."

"Thank you for letting me stay over." She replied fluently.

"Anytime." I smiled.

"You should get dressed, school starts in forty minutes." She informed.

"Alright, you just go get some breakfast."

~~~

POV Dayanara

I had a free period, so I went to my locker to switch my books. "Hey you!" Someone suddenly yelled at me.

"Yeah?" I whispered as I turned to face the two she wolves. I recognized them as Anna and Dana.

"Why do you have that scent around you?" Dana asked.

"What scent?" I asked.

"The scent of an Alpha." Anna replied, she stepped closer and sniffed me. "It's in the sweater and it's Alexander's scent."

"Take it off." Dana ordered.

"I- I can't." I shook my head, I only had a bra underneath.

"As his Luna, I demand you take it off!" She yelled and started pulling the shirt. Eventually she took it off for me and I quickly ran to the locker room, trying to cover myself.

I sat in the corner, breathing heavily. Great, two more bullies. Suddenly the door opened and a masculine shadow hovered me.

"Dayanara?" A deep voice asked. I cowered away, pulling my knees up to my chest. "It's okay." The shadow stepped closer. "It's just me."

A hoodie was held out to me and then I saw the guy's face, Mateo. I accepted the hoodie and he looked away as I put it on.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He helped me up and kept his arm over my shoulder as we walked. It was comforting but also a little weird. No one but Alexander has been gentle with me since my aunt passed away.