3. Balcony.

POV Alexander

I waited infront of Dayanara's house until I noticed her uncle leave. I watched the car back out of the driveway before getting out of my hiding space. I smiled to myself as I walked towards the house.

I went to the back of the house and took a headstart towards the balcony. My hands gripped the edge and I pulled myself up. Once I was safely on the balcony, I opened the door.

"Really Alexander?" Dayanara said from her place at her desk as she shook her head. "How many times are you gonna do this?"

"This is only like, the third time." I shrugged while laying down on her bed.

"This is the eighth time in ten days." She squinted her eyes at me. "I can't even do my homework properly because you're distracting me all time."

"Admit it, you like it." I smirked as a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

"I enjoy and appreciate your company. But climbing through my balcony door is borderline creepy." She replied. "And that you always show up when my uncle isn't home."

I just shrugged in reply while admiring her room for the seventh time. A small single bed was placed in the corner with a nightstand. Next to the balcony doors was a small desk with a lamp.

A chair in the corner of the room was hidden by a pile of clothes. After I finished examining the room, I turned my gaze to my mate.

Yoga pants hugged her long legs and panda slippers covered her feet. Then I noticed she wore one of the vests that I lost.

"Where did you get that vest?" I asked, getting up. I placed one hand on the desk and the other on the back of her chair.

"You left-" she started but stopped because she turned around and noticed that my face was inches from hers. "You- last- forget." She stammered.

"Yes?" I said in amusement, a small smirk playing on my lips. She glared and pushed my face away.

"You left it here last time." She replied.

"And you just decided to wear it?" I leaned against her desk.

"I just did the laundry so everything is in the dryer." She shrugged.

"Alright." I waved it off and laid down on her bed again. "How long until you're finished?"

"Just a few seconds." She mumbled while finishing a sentence. "Why?"

"I'm bored." I whined.

"So? Go play with Gabriel." She closed her books.

"You're pretty rude towards an Alpha, you know?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "And that considering you barely talk at school."

"I don't like school and the people at school." She shrugged.

"Does that mean you like me?" I asked.

"I don't hate you." She concluded. "It's not like I can stop you from breaking in."

"You always leave the balcony door unlocked for me." I accused.

"You threatened to break the door!" She said back.

"I'd buy you a new one!" I argued.

"That's not the point!" She yelled. She started shouting and scolding me but managed to do it without even one swear word.

I tuned her words out and admired her as she got all fired up. "ALEXANDER!" Dayanara screamed and my head snapped to her.

"What?" I jumped up and went to her. I grabbed her shoulders and scanned her up and down to check if she was injured. "Why are you yelling my name if you're fine?!"

"You didn't even listen to a word I said." She whimpered at my loud voice.

"I'm sorry, tesoro." I apologized.

"I think it's time for you to leave." She whispered.

"What? Why?" I exclaimed. "Please don't be mad at me!"

"I'm not mad, I just wanna go to bed." She sighed while looking up at me.

"Can't I stay?" I begged. "Just a little while."

"Okay." She replied, her voice timid. "I'll just go change." She grabbed some clothes and walked out of the door.

Within a minute, she was back and dressed in long pajama pants and a long sleeve shirt. "Here." She handed me my vest back.

When I took it from her, she passed me and laid in her bed underneath the covers. I followed her and took a seat beside her bed on the floor.

"Alpha, why don't you go home?" She asked. "You should get some sleep."

"I don't want to leave." I answered, looking at her.

"Why not?" She asked concerned while sitting up. "Do you have pack problems? No nevermind, that's unlikely." She dismissed her own question.

"Why is it unlikely?" I asked as I took a seat next to her on the bed.

"You're The Alpha Kingston. Alpha of the most feared pack in Australia." She answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What else do people say about me?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"That you're ruthless, merciless and that you kill anyone who dares to disrespect you. Unless it's a human, they'd get beat up badly." She started rambling. "And a lot of people are scared of you."

"Are you scared of me?" I questioned, my heart clenching at the thought of it.

"Not really." She shook her head. "But I was a little when you yelled at me just now."

"Sorry about that, tesoro." I said as she laid back down.

"It's okay, I disrespected you and you're an Alpha. It was not my place." She closed her eyes. "When you decide to leave, please lock the door, Alpha. You can keep the key with you, I have another one."

I wanted to correct her, tell her that she didn't have to call me Alpha but I stopped myself. "I'll stick around." I took out my phone and saw some missed calls from Gabriel.

"What do you need?" I asked quietly.

"Dude where are you?!" He snapped into the phone.

"Out." I replied. "Why?"

"Your sister arrived and she's going mad because you're not here." He sighed.

"Alright." I glanced at Dayanara, who was just laying there with her eyes closed. "I'm on my way." I said before hanging up.

I got up from the bed. "Goodnight, tesoro." I whispered, brushing hair out of her face.

"Goodnight, Alpha Kingston." She murmured.

I got out to the balcony and locked the door. I stuffed the key in my pocket before jumping off the balcony. I went into the woods and shifted into my wolf. Angelo started running home, sad to leave his mate but excited to see his sister.