Chapter 2

Liv's pov
I head inside the school, only to see Julia flirting with a guy. She never flirts unless he is really hot. Oh did I forget to mention Julia is my best friend, well I have 2 best friends Julia and Aliah. Aliah already has a boyfriend, while I on the other hand.

I have No one, but it's okay football is good enough. I mean I can't share an intimate relationship with the ball but I can at least control it, so it doesn't hurt me.

Anyways," hey" I say and tap her on the back " Ivy" she says and hugs me. "I missed you so much" she says and hugs me tighter " woah, chill we saw each other like 2 days ago, literally we went surfing together don't you remember?" I say while giggling.

" but still" she says and let's go. "Oh yea, Ivy this Ethan, Ethan this is Ivy" she says, " hey" I say and wave. "What's up" he gives me a smile. He wasn't bad looking not my type, he is more of Julia'a type definitely she goes for the brunettes a lot especially the ones with green eyes he was perfect.

He was good looking don't get me wrong, you could tell has a nice body, good hair and other things that girls like in a guy. Oh yea personality too!

I head to my locker and put my stuff away.The bell goes off "Good morning panthers , please stand for the anthem, and after make your way to your first class, let the year 2018-2019 be your year, remember football tryouts are today, cross country meeting at lunch and that's it for the day, have a great day, remember make us proud and get on with the day" ms.Bethune says.

Ugh how I hate her, she reminds me of the wicked witch, but only whiter and like dresses more like a stripper. I'm not even kidding, her skirts are so high up that when she bends down.. you get the image.

After the anthem plays I head to phys ed class first. I know it totally sucks being first especially that u have to change back to uni, but it's not like I care, it was my favourite subject.

I head to the change room, a bunch of girl were wearing booty shorts, ugh they didn't even participate, oh how they annoy me. Like if you're going to dress for something then actually do it.other wise just wear sweat pants and get on with the day. I put on black nike shorts and a black sports bra (a/n pic above, by the way no dress code because they suck ass and I can whatever I want ).

I head out to gym class and catch all the boys staring at me. I was the only one who had my hair up in a pony tail because all the girl put their hair down curled or straightened.

I noticed that Ethan was in this class too, it doesn't really look like him tho, did he shave?

Anyways I go to the back and stretch because the teacher isn't here yet. I keep looking up and catch guys staring at my me."Can I help you with something" I ask them while getting up and putting my hands on my hips.

They all look away, but look back once I start stretching. Ethan is watching too, ugh I wish he didn't. "Ethan why are you guys staring at me" I ask him while being completely clue less.

He really didn't look like Ethan well he looked like him but not that much. " hi, sorry I was looking at you but like in a bad way at all, by the way I'm not Ethan, Eth is my twin bro" he says.

"Oh ,this is embarrassing, I'm really sorry I didn't know tha.." I get cut off by ms. Boyce and mr.Valberg they were our gym coaches.

I totally adored both of them, ms Boyce was my volleyball coach, gym teacher and hangs around with my mom. While mr. Valberg was the schools football coach, gym teacher and was my dads bestfriend. As you can see I was really close to both.

"All right boys and girls, first day of gym class, We can make it fun, but I have to see your faces for another 10 months, so we will start with three laps around the track but before, we put you guys in a group, boys and girl groups of three, from most athletic to least based on your athletic abilities your partner will be made. These will be your groups, Susan, Bob and Chelsea you guys are a group" mr Valberg says he continues until he says