Chapter 46

Ivy's POV

"Charlotte'S the girl Ethan is always talking about, the one I dated" he sighs. "No. Fucking. Way!" Cindy chuckles, "you dated that witch!" She says and laughs. "Wait till Nate hears this" she says excitedly. "That's the girl who broke your heart?!" I ask

"No, that's the girl who made scared to love again and I cannot believe that you have met her" he says with tears on his eyes. "What happened?" I ask. "She just, I don't know man, she just recently moved to my city, It was like the midst of Grade 9, I was young, reckless, peer-pressured. She Um, we dated, and then she made up all those rumours about me cheating and abusing her when she was the one to do that. Once I found out she cheated on me after 6 months of dating, I dumped her, she got angry, she destroyed her car, and then she blamed it on me. She said, I got mad at her for breaking up with me, so I hit her, then smashed her car. And because I was a football player and younger than her, everyone believed her but I didn't defend myself since everyone believed it! Ethan and my parents were the only ones who actually believed me, I lost all my friends and all my respect!" He says.

"Oh my god!" Cindy says. His story made me so hurt, but made me fall in love with him even more because he was so open with me, which I know is really hard for him. I look at him and hug him then kiss him. "She's a fucking bitch, and now you have a lot of friends, and I promise you they won't leave you and you'll never lose them or me!" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I just can't believe that bitch got another fucking boyfriend, and what I can't believe more is that it was you!!" Cindy chuckles. "I'm sorry it's not funny" she says trying not to laugh.

"Cindy!" I whisper yell. "No it's okay, let her laugh, it is actually kind of funny how much of a coincidence it is" I shrug. "No it's not, that's a crime, she falsely accused you, I am really sorry you had to go through that!" She smiles. "It's okay, I forgot about it, Just glad your brother didn't have to go through that!"I sigh.

"Oh we're here" Cindy says. That was a short flight!

______________

"Nate!" Cindy runs up to kiss him and he hugs her back. "Geez it's been a week!" Grayson chuckles and so do I. "My guy! What's up?" Nate asks Grayson, "just doing the same old thing!", "better not be my sister" Nate says. "Trust me Nate, they're 'waiting until marriage!" Cindy says and Nate looks at Grayson then laughs. "You!" He points at Gray, "but you, yes, even then let's just not get married, there's no need to.." Nate explains and I chuckle. "Nice to see you too!" I say to him. "I'm serious though about the marriage thing, think about it, all you need is someone to talk to nothing else" Nate explains as he walks by my side

"What about if she wants to have kids?" Cindy asks. "Oh no, no no there will be no making babies, over my dead body, there's always adoption. You know what, me and Cindy will make a baby and hand it to you! HeyYou!!" He says and looks at Grayson . "Adoption, the only choice! You got that?" He says to him.

"Yes sir" he replies. "Good, baby? how you doing I missed you so much!" He says to Cindy. Man he is so bipolar!! Grayson looks at me and chuckles lightly. "How you doing baby, I missed you!" Grayson imitates Nate to me and I laugh.

"Alright! Load em up" Nate says when we reach his car. "How far is your place from here?" Gray asks. "Not too long, 8-10 minutes drive maybe" Nate replies.

————-

"Nate this is so cute!! What?!!!" Cindy says

"Nate this is so cute!! What?!!!" Cindy says. As we enter I couldn't help but be aesthetically pleased by the scenery of the apartment. "I'm guessing mama decorated this!" I smirk.

"Without that woman, this place would have had absolutely no furniture, just a dude with a pillow and a blanket on the ground, and of course my surfboard by my side" he replies.

"Speaking of surfing, can we go tomorrow?" Cindy asks. "Yea, that reminds me, you guys brought wet suits right?" He asks. "Yea" we all reply. "Good cause LA water is super cold, What about your surfboards?" He asks. "Renting one's!" I reply's "okay okay!" He says.

"Y'all want to go out?" He asks. "Let's go on a date, eat, get Nutella ice cream, then walk on the beach like those VSCO couples, I'm so jealous!"  Cindy says. "Cindy we literally do that on every date" Nate replies. "Yeah but we haven't done that in like a month!" She replies. "What are you talking about? We did it this weekend!" Nate says. "Nate, I want Nutella ice cream and I want to walk on the beach!" She says defensively. "Jeez woman, calm down, and by the way we need to talk to your doctor about your Nutella addiction, your parents will kill me if they find out the amount of Nutella I let you have" Nate says.

"That YOU let me have? Nate, I'm an independent woman, I don't need a man. Now go buy me some ice cream" she says. "Jesus, If you're such an independent woman, why do you need me to buy it for you" Nate says. "Because you love me, and when somebody loves someone they buy them whatever they want" she explains. "I don't think that's how it works" Gray says. "Oh what do you know about love? You've been dating her for like a week, calm your tits" she says.

"I don't have any!" Gray chuckles. "You got bigger tits than her" she points at me. "Hey that was rude!" I say to her. "Oh come on, she has nice ti... teeth, I mean when you look at her smile, nothing compares!" Gray saves himself. "Nice save there bud, watch it, that's strike 2!" Nate says. "Wait, what was the first strike? And how many strikes do I get? and what happens if I go over the limit? Should I be worried?" Grayson asks him. "Goodbye!! Let's buy me some ice cream!" Cindy says as she hops off the stool.

"Wait we can't leave them here alone, that's ridiculous they're just kids!" Nate says and me and Gray scoff. "Oh Nate, what are they going to do, drink? over dose? Make babies?" Cindy says. "You're right, my sister is way too innocent for that shit!" Nate chuckles and I roll my eyes then chuckle.

_______________________________
Guys!!! Mealeyk is the sweetest! First off, she released a new book, you need to read it! It's called Peer Pressure. I wouldn't recommend books if I didn't know the author writing them genuinely, but wow, one of the sweetest people ever! Please read/ follow her! She deserves it

Until next time, X