Chapter 54

Ivy's POV

Well it was the morning and also a school day. I wasn't going to go today, I was excused for the rest of the week because I'm supposed to be in LA, but shit happened. Nate didn't want me to go, he wasn't really giving me a reason as to why, but I knew.

I didn't want people to think I was weak. I would love to pretend I'm fine, so everyone can hop off my dick! If I were to skip school today everyone would know that I'm heartbroken over Grayson, which I am but of course I didn't want them to think that!

"Ivy please don't go!" Nate begs. "No! Nate, I'm fine trust me, please I need to do this, show everyone I'm fine, I literally got cheated on twice in the same 2 months! I have to do this, for me and to show Grayson, Julia,Ethan And Everyone else that they can't hurt me anymore!" I say to him. "Okay, But can I at least pick you up? " he asks. "You can't leave the house! Doctor's orders, get some rest! I'll be fine, I can drive!" I say to him.

"Oh about that.."He says. "Nate, what the fuck did you do?" I sight and ask him. "I might have told Jacob to drive you, I mean well I don't want you to be alone when you got in, it's just better you know! Just so you look like you don't care about what Grayson did!" He says. "Really? You called Jacob for my sake, it wouldn't happen to be that you called him so he could keep an eye out for me or Grayson because you can't do that yourself?" I ask him. "Maybe...okay fine yes, might have called him to keep an eye it for  you and maybe Grayson a bit" he sighs. "Oh my god, that's so embarrassing!!" I yell at him. "God! Why can't you just let me handle shot for once?" I ask him.

"Because...no!" He says. "If I wasn't late and you weren't in those crutches right now, I would so hit you!" I say as I grab my bag. I run downstairs and just to my surprise Jacob was downstairs talking to my mom and eating breakfast with her. "Hey.. Ivy?" He says awkwardly as he gets up fast, "Hey J" I give him a fake smile.

"You ready?" He asks. "Yea!" I sigh. "Okay, thank you mama for the breakfast!" He says to mom. "Are you kidding me? Anytime J, see you and your mom for dinner!" She says. So is it weird that everyone of my friends calls my mom, mama? Maybe a bit! But it's what she asks them to call her, so? Also I guess J and his mom are having dinner here tonight, awesome, even more awkward!

"So how are you?" He asks. "The same!" I sya and get in the car. We start driving and he opens the radio. Just to my luck, Every song it played was a love song. Jacob felt awkward and changed every station. Then chuckled turned it off and said, "how about we just talk?" He says. "Jacob I'm fine, seriously! It's not like I haven't been cheated on before" that slipped out of my mouth, "right" he sighs.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." I say but he cuts me off, "no it's fine, I deserve it, that was the biggest mistake of my life, I regret until this day trust me!" He says and smiles at me. I smile back, "Well you don't have to, I forgave you a long time ago! " I say to him. "You did! But I didn't." He says as we pull up to park.

I get out and notice everyone already staring and whispering. "Come on, let's go!" He says to me. Now that I'm back here at school, I feel like I have absolutely no friends left. Julia and Ethan are out of the scene, Nate and Cindy are home, it's just Jacob! Not that I'm totally mad about it, at least I know where I stand with real friends!

"Are you going to your locker?" I ask J. "No I'll go to yours I have my binder with me for first." He says and I nod. I walk to my locker but see all the heads and eyes following me. "Geez, I feel like a celebrity" I joke to J. "Tell me about it! It's like Everyday, I get it man, I mean my hair also looks flawless today. I USE HEAD AND SHOULDERS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WONDERING!" Jacob yells. I laugh at him but soon that laughter was ended by my worst nightmare approaching.

"Ivy, Can we talk?" Grayson gently asks. "I don't think so!" Jacob warns him. "Please!" Grayson begs. It looked like he had been crying, his eyes were all puffy and red, he hasn't done his hair, and worst thing, he actually looked like he was the one who was hurt. "Talk about what?" I ask him, "about what happened? Please!" He asks gently again, "fine you want to talk? Let me show how they conversation will go, You're going to apologize but you don't have to because I already forgave you. Everyone saw it coming, they warned me that it was coming, but I was too blinded by love to see it coming. But it's fine, I'm the one who was stupid, and not you!" I say to him. "Ivy!" He sighs. "Grayson, I suggest you leave!" Jacob says to him. "What he said" I look down and say. "Okay fine, but just so you know! I didn't cheat!" Grayson says and walks away.