Chapter 56

*OPEN THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO*

Ivy's POV

"Good afternoon sleepy head!" Mama says as I come downstairs. "What time is it?" I ask. "It's like one, why are you up so late?" Nate asks. "Couldn't sleep!" I say. The past two nights I literally couldn't sleep because of Grayson.

The video of him and that girl kept popping up in my mind, and now it's him saying all that shit he did yesterday. Every time I would shut my eyes and fall a sleep, I would start sweating and having nightmares about him.

"Well Dylan's here with Lexi!" Nate says. "With Lexi?" I ask confused. "Yea I don't know!" He says then walks away. I go down and see them all out on the beach. It was Nate, Cindy, Lexi and Dylan. Here we go again, fucking fifth wheeling like a champ!

"Hey Dylan and Lexi!" I say to them. "Good afternoon lazy!" Dylan says, "Hey!" lexi smiles. "Hey I'm not lazy, I just couldn't sleep" I defended myself as I sat down. "You're so pretty!" Lexi says, "if I knew I was going to be showered with compliments from Lexi and dissed by Dylan I would have woken up sooner. Thank you, so are you" I smile at her.

"No like seriously, I don't know why someone would ever cheat on you!" She says. I looked at her confused, how the fuck did she know. "Dylan did you tell her?" I ask him, "sorry, we stayed up all night talking and she asked about you, and it just kind of slipped!" He says. "That's fine! Just weirded me out that she knew!" I shrug.

"Trust me I won't tell anyone" she says, "no that's okay, I trust you!" I say and smile at her. "So what exactly did happen between you and Grayson yesterday?" Cindy asks. "Yea what did happen?" Nate asks.

"He came into my room, asked if I was dating Guys now, I told him it was none of his business, he told me he didn't cheat, I said I didn't believe him, and then he agreed with what Julia said about dad and said everything she said was true and he told me to go fuck myself then shut the door on my face. I yelled 'fuck you' to him and threw a shoe at the door! That's it!" I smile and they all look at me. "You threw a shoe at the door?" Nate asks, "why?" Cindy says. "I don't know it just felt right and it naturally happened I guess!" I shrug.

————

It's been about five months since me and Grayson had broken up. Days were normal, summer break was nothing special, and most importantly no Drama. Me and Grayson hadn't spoken since that night, staring in the school hallways happened often though. I usually kept my head low and hanged with Jacob and Cindy whilst school was open.

Summer break was days with Cindy, Nate, Jacob, Zoe, Dylan, Aliah and Lexi! It was normal, we surfed most of it, watched Nate finally regain his legs faster than he was expected to of course! Sounds about right

Julia, Ethan and Grayson has completely been erased out my life in the past summer but not out of my mind. My thoughts about Grayson haunted me every night, I sometimes even puked at night because how much I was heartbroken. I would pretend I'm happy, but I'm just not. I even tried to get a job, but mom wouldn't allow it. She actually made me go see a therapist once because how worried she got.

I see the therapist whenever my mom says I should see him.

Anyways, good news is I cut my hair about shoulder length. I felt as if I needed a change. I also showed my friends my secret spot that I only showed Grayson. We spent most of our days there. I was actually glad I showed them though, because I have been having so much fun during the day with them.

During the night it was a whole different story, I was completely a mess! Nate would have to sometimes actually sleep in the same room as me, so I could actually sleep! Grayson left me emotionally recked.