Chapter 9

"Wake up Ashton! You have company!" My mom yells from down stairs. I roll over in bed, looking at the clock it's 6:30 in the morning whoever is here made me wake up an hour early. I love sleep, and they deprived me.

"Just send them up, I don't want to move this early!" I yell back at my mom. Within a minute my door burst open and I'm being hoisted up out of bed.

"I got her B! Hurry before she tries to kill me again!" Travis yells as I hear multiple footsteps coming up the stairs. I huff, looking down at the floor and come up with a brilliant idea. With the way Travis has me over his shoulder my arms reach his basketball shorts. I grab the fabric of his underwear that is peeking out over the shorts and yank it up as high as I can.

"Oh shit my balls!" Travis shrieks, he throws me back on the bed making me burst out laughing.

"Don't underestimate her T, she's fiesty." Brandon says leaning against the door way.

"I think I know one way to get her.." Travis says smirking, he then pounces on me tickling my sides causing me to chuckle loudly. Before I know it Brandon, Dylan, and Sebastian have joined in, making me lose my breath from all the laughing.

"G-g-g-guys! Come on stop!!" I plead making them laugh, they all back off.

"I'm going downstairs, your mom is making pancakes. She promised chocolate chips would be there." Sebastian says, Travis and Dylan nod following him out of the room. I look over and find Brandon staring at me.

"What are you staring at Brandon?"

"You look breathtaking in the morning.." he continues to look at me causing me to squirm. I pull my blankets over me so he can't see my blood red face. I feel the mattress dip beside me, and the cover is slowly pulled away from my face. I look up into his amazing eyes, he smiles down at me.

"Today I'm taking you out after school. I'm going to show you why you should be my girl, in a few dates I'll prove it to you that I can treat you better than anyone ever has." He whispers, leaning down and kissing me cheek.

"O-Ok, if you say so.." I say as I blush again.

"I love it when you blush, it's very satisfying." He winks at me, getting up and walking to the door.

"So I'll see you at school?"

""Sweetheart, you will see me when you get downstairs. I'm taking you to school, can't have such a beautiful girl thinking no man wants to give her a ride. Although I'm sure if I didn't then Travis would jump on giving you a ride." He starts to blush when I start laughing.

"I bet he would.." I say between laughing.

I get up and shut the door behind Brandon, I walk to my closet and decide I want to look cute today. I pull out a short dress that ends right above my knee, it is a dark blue with black roses all over it. It is a modest dress, but it hugs my curves perfectly. I pull on some black and navy blue wedge sneakers. I go into my bathroom, brush my teeth and hair and slightly curl my black hair.

I don't look to shabby if I do say so myself

I don't put on any make up, my skin has a natural glow that I don't want to ruin by covering it up.

I go down stairs and walk into the kitchen to find all four boys chowing down on my mom's pancakes. She makes the best pancakes, I look around for more pancakes when I hear someone choking. I turn and find Travis smacking Brandon on the back.

"What's the matter with you B, I know the pancakes don't taste bad.." I say smirking at him.

All four of the boys are staring at me with wide eyes, as if they have never seen a girl in a dress before.

"You need to go back up to your room and change young lady!" Sebastian says, making me laugh. He is about five inches shorter than me when I have these shoes on. I walk over and pinch his cheek making him blush.

"What you ain't ever seen a girl in a dress before?" I say with a southern accent.

"Girl you keep up with that accent, and I may have to marry you." Travis says seriously. I chuckle, and look at Brandon who is trying his hardest to not look at my curves. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Let's get to school, your mom said she would put us all in detention if we caused you to be late." Dylan says interrupting, mine and Brandon's staring contest.

We all walk outside to get into Brandon's extremely nice black Escalade. I get the front passenger seat, because I'm a 'lady', and Travis, Dylan,  and Sebastian are in the back. I look over at Brandon, the split on his lip is almost healed. He is staring straight ahead, and his jaw is tense. Suddenly we hear a phone ringing, we all look at Brandon as he lifts the phone to his ear.

"Yeah boss?" He says into the phone, sounding the same way he did yesterday in his room. Kind of like a robot, but a very mean stern one. I can't hear what the other person is saying, but I know it is causing him to fume. His entire facial expression has went from neutral to close to exploding.

"What do you mean now? I'm still in school, I have to go or I'll end up in trouble.." he pauses, his face going white. "No boss, I understand but I'm not going to do that. Let me atleast show up to school then I'll sneak out."

The other three boys look tense, like they know exactly what's about to happen.

"OK boss, I'll be there.." he ends the call, and runs his hand across his face.

"What's up Brandon?" Travis asks from the back seat, we all look at Brandon.

"Boss wants us to get that package within the next hour. But he also said there may be some complications.." he looks in the rear view mirror at Travis and the other two causing everyone to get a grim look on their face. I don't ask questions as we pull into the school parking lot. He pulls up to the doors, shutting the vehicle off. He gets out, and walks around to my door opening it and helping me out of the Escalade.

"Well, I guess we aren't having that date now are we?" I ask with slight disappointment, he gets a sudden grin.

"I'll pick you up at eight." He says, walking back to get in the car. I watch them leave, as I walk to the front of the school. I feel everyone's eyes on me.

Hmm, let's see how this day goes.