Chapter 2

When I saw the green walls, I was amazed by the sheer size of it but the doors were even bigger. The building inside was far too advanced compared to my homeland. It was immensely more magnificent, to say the least. The village felt peaceful and there was a sense of security surrounding the village. It must have been that they had a barrier technique surrounding the village. I was amazed that the people here used chakra so well despite their small capacity. When we arrived at the said door, I saw two people were sitting under a hut next to it. They wore the same attire as with Kakashi. I deduced that this must the formal attire of the village or at least, its military uniform.

"Oy, Kakashi! Why did Pakkun run in here towards the Hokage Tower without saying a word and what are you doing with the Hyuuga brat?" The first man said.

"Yo, Izumo. I was requesting an emergency audience with the Hokage. I found the kid outside of the village," Kakashi gave them a small salute as he said it without stopping our walk in through the gaping entrance. I bowed to them for a moment before following Kakashi's footsteps to this 'Hokage Tower'.

The Hokage Tower was located in front of a stone wall. There were four faces was carved onto the said wall. I reasoned that these faces must be the respected figures in the village to be immortalized as such. When we reached the top of the tower, we entered a room after Kakashi knocked timidly on the door. Inside was two-man; one was older, wearing a red hat and what looks like a white robe whilst the other one was wearing an emerald robe. When I made eye contact with the man, we were both shocked but he narrowed his eyes on me in an instant.

"So it's true, they do wield Byakugan," I thought silently.

"What is the meaning of this? Who is this boy? Why was I summoned here, Kakashi?" the man said. The way that he stood proudly, suggested that he must be the leader of the Hyuugas. Kakashi was visibly taken aback and he let out a nervous laugh.

"Hiashi-sama, I found him outside of the village. I thought that you knew the boy personally. If you did not recognize him, then perhaps you should hear his story," Kakashi explained.

"Introduce yourself, boy," The elder man asked me. I bowed to him. I knew enough that this is the man called Hokage. I recognized him from the carving but he looked much younger on it. So he must have been in the post for a long time. I had also concluded that with that much time, one could gain enough wisdom to notice any lie. Thus, I must be careful of my words with him.

"My name is Otsutsuki Hikari," I said. The two men raised their eyebrow. I noticed the Hyuuga leader was more taken aback from this as his eyes did a double-take on me.

"How did you ended up in the forest?" The Hokage continued. I told them everything from the inciting accident up until the point that I was found by Kakashi. I decided to not leave out any detail but the Rinne-Sharingan. Since that they are accustomed to chakra, they might come for it. So it was easier not to tell it. When I finished, the shock was expectedly written on their faces.

"What was your mother's name?" The Hokage continued asking.

"What is that got to do with anything? My mother's name is Otsutsuki Kaguya," I said, indulged. This time they were immensely shocked about it.

"Otsutsuki Kaguya was the name of the mother of the Sage of Six Path." The Hokage said.
Oh, damn, I have a bad feeling about this.

"Would you show me your third eye?" he asked. It was my turn to be surprised.

"How did you know about it?" I asked.

"A student of mine once told me about a prophecy he received from the Old Toad of the Myoboku-Zan long ago. The prophecy told that there will be a boy with three eyes arrives at Konoha and the boy would be the elder brother of the Sage of Six Path," the Hokage explained. The Hyuuga clan head and Kakashi were taken aback by this.