Chapter 1

Just like any other day at the black order, you could find Exorcists and finders alike gathered in the cafeteria enjoying their breakfasts before having to start a very hard and dangerous day. People ate like it was their last meal, because it very well could be.
      Four well known Exorcists sat at a table together enjoying their breakfasts as well.
     The energetic red head was practically bouncing up and down as he talked about anything and everything; Lenalee was listening to Lavi spout nonsense with interest. Occasionally adding her input or opinions; and Allen sat there quietly inhaling his monstrous pile of food.
        "Is Allen really a Noah?" Said a finder sitting near by.
        "Yea. I heard he's already tried to kill Kanda. I hope the vaction decides to kill him before he kills us" another finder responded.
     Lenalee and Lavi were to busy talking to hear what Allen heard.
     While he ate Allen could hear the whispers of disrest and he could hear what people say about him.
      A loud bang snapped everyone out of their gossiping. All heads turned toward the white haired exorcist.
     Allens hands are resting on the table. He's standing up with his chair laying on the ground behind him.
   Allens head shoots up, realizing what he did.
     A simple "I'm sorry" was all he said before he put his cart of dishes away and ran out of the room.
     No one seemed to notice the flash of emotion that crossed his face when he knocked his chair down and no one seemed to notice that he barely ate a third of what he usually eats. No one besides Kanda seemed to see the differences in the beansprout.
__________________________
Hey guys!! This is my first fanfic. I usually write long books. I've decided to post that as well.
I love yullen it's my otp!!!!! I watch and read a bunch of different types of stuff, and I'm always happy to chat with my readers.
Sorry the first chapter is short. The others will be longer.
I hope you enjoyed it.