Chaptet 14

I headed towards headquarters with the innocence in hand.
      I know there have been an increase in missions lately, but making beansprout go on another one before the first is even finished. What are they thinking?
       I delivered the innocence to Hevlaska and storm over to Komui's office. He jumped when I slammed the door.
      "Hello Kanda. Back from your-"
      "Why would you send beansprout on a mission before this one is finished!" I yelled.
        Komui looked slightly confused. He bent over and started looking through the mess of papers on his desk. Only to look up a few seconds later.
       "What are you talking about? Allen shouldn't be on a mission. Even if we were to send him on another we would need you to accompany him" Komui told me calmly.
       I slammed my hands on Komuis' desk making paper fall off of his desk.
       "That doesn't make any sense dammit! He told me he left for a mission when we were still days away from headquarters!" Anger floods me.
      "You're wrong Kanda." Komui tells me.
      I take my hands off of his desk and leave his office heading for my room.
     (Every poor soul who had to pass by Kanda peed their pants. Kanda being angry is worse than any akuma or Noah.)
      I threw my exorcist coat to the side and sank down in my bed. I need to figure this out. Where is beansprout?
      I remember Allens's words from one of our missions. You should think this over before you get yourself killed. I need to calm down and think.
      The scene replayed in my head over and over again.
      He looked nervous and uncomfortable. He was lying.
       He wasn't looking at me when he was talking. He was looking at my shoulder. A scowl ( or at least the closest Allen can get to scowling) was directed towards whatever he was looking at.
       I don't remember anything in my- wait. I saw something purple in the reflection. I thought I hallucinated it.
That's when all the peices fell into place.
His nervousness. The scowl. A trease.
Shit! I know he can't go in missions alone. What was I thinking?
I storm out of my room and into Komui's office once again. Starling Komui when I slammed the door open.
"Call all available exorcists and Link now. Make sure no one tells evil Hitler" (sorry I can't spell his name... We can all agree that's true though).
Komui nodded frantically sensing the urgency in my voice.
I was in edge waiting for them to all gather. Pacing back and forth.
"Calm down Kanda. What's going on?" Lenalee asks.
"Allen was blackmailed by Noah. I was the reason he left. Tiki threatened to kill me with the tease" I explained in a hurried panic.
Lenelee started panicking and Lavi tried to calm him down.
We are all I'm edge. Everyone already thinks he's a traitor. No one would believe he was kidnapped. He would never be able to come back.
No.
We are getting Allen back.
__________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. Choir has kept be really busy. I promise a longer chapter next time.
Hope you enjoy!