Chapter 16

A boy lays on a cold stone floor  chained to the wall. With all the lacerations, wounds, and bruises it's a wonder he hasn't died yet.
       I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I terrifying images whip across my vision.
      My body is still soar from the poison Road injected me with. Every time I 'misbehave' she puts some more into me. With every dose the pain gets more excruciating.
      Time is lost to me  at this point. Tyki comes and then Road, then Tyki, then Road. A never ending cycle of rape and torture.
       The door opens and Road walks in. The light I once thought was dim now seemed to blind me.
      As usually Road greets me and blabbers on while I scream.
      "I got a new toy" she tells me in her sing song voice. I didn't react. My body won't let me.
      Heat waves start to roll around the room making me sweat. I hear light footsteps coming my way and more heat following. Road grabs my chin and kisses me before pushing something hot to my chest. My mouthy opens to scream, but nothing comes out.
      Road giggles at my reaction.
     "I love that look at terror and pain" she sighs happily pushing the hot steal deeper into my chest.
     Road continues with the torture grabbing various items from the cart. A whip, nails, a hammer, knives, and other things I can't remember.
      The candles that hovered around her revealed what was in her hand. I realized something, all her toys are probably soaked in my blood. The knife is her hand stands to prove my point.
      Before the knife reached its target Tyki walks into the room.
      "The Earl thinks that we should start the plan today" Road jumps up and down happily while Tyki stands in the doorway.
       Roads hands find their way to either cheek.
       "This'll be fun! Remember what I did to your red haired friend?" Images of when we were stuck on the arc flash through my head. Lavi tried to kill me.
       "I said" Road hissed, "do you remember" I tired to say yes but it came out more like a moan. Satisfied Road stood up, her hands never leaving my face.
       My eyes closed and I found myself in a present box. The box was empty.
A silhouette appears in from of me and slowly makes his was towards me. I won't ever forget. I run up to the silhouette and hug it.
"Mana!" I yell gleefully. He wordlessly opens his arms as I jump into them.
"I love you $&@&^+>" he says
"That's not my name Mana" I tell him.
"You are the only one I love $&@&^+>" I slowly release my hold on him.
"I'm Allen! My name is Allen" I yelled. Mana's silhouette turned into a black figure with a large white smile and deep eyes. The 14th.
I backed away taking steps back from it, but the 14th ran forwards and then my vision went black.
My eyes opened and I was in the black order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's he seeing now Road?" Tyki asks.
"He's in the black order living his normal life. He's happy. For now. Slowly each and every person will turn their back on him and hurt him, ending with lover boy. " Road chimed.
       "How long will it take?"
       "I don't know. I would say no more that two days" with that they walked out to join the Earl for dinner and tell him of the news.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       I groggily sit up and look around. There rows of beds in the room. The infirmary?
       "Allen!" Suddenly the door burst open revealing Lenalee. She ran over to me and hugged me.
       "How are you feeling? We were so worried. Don't go places without telling us" she scolded. What?
       "I'm feeling fine Lenalee, no need to worry. May I ask what happened to me?" Lenalee's a smile turns into a sullen look.
       "You went into town alone and got attacked by a horde of Akuma. You've been in a coma for a week" she tells me. I lay my hand on her shoulder to reassure her.
       "I'm fine now really" I say again. With the smile returned on Lenalee's face, she leaves. I decide to lay there for a bit longer.
      It slowly started to get darker outside. Komui came in to check my innocence, but besides that I was alone the whole time.
      My stomach growled snapping me out of my thoughts. I laid a hand on my stomach and sheepishly smiled to myself. Time for dinner.
      I hopped out of the bed, put my clothes on, and walked to the cafeteria to get food.
      When I walked into the cafeteria people got quieter. Blowing it off I walked up to Jerry and ordered my normal cart of food. While I was ordering Jerry seemed to keep backing away.
       "Right up!" He yelled, but it didn't have his usual spunk.
      I got my food and sat down next to Lenalee and Lavi. Lenalee smiles at me while Lavi scoots away a bit. The disgust clear on his face.
       "Why are you sitting with us? You're gonna get us killed" Lavi yells.
      Taken aback by his words I stand up.
     "What do you mean?" I ask.
      "What do you mean, he says" Lavi scoffed.
      "On your last mission with Miranda you killed her. You left her on her own to die" he yells. My eyes widen. No.
     "I-I would n-never do that"
I stutter out.
      "Well you did. So stay away from me" Lavi pushes my chest and I stumble back. I look at Lenalee for help, but she won't look at me. No one would.
     Without eating a bite I ran out of the cafeteria and to my room. I slammed the door behind me and curl up in the corner of my bed.
    What's going on?
_________________________
More torturing Allen. Sorry. I'll make some fluffy chapter with Kanda soon. Yay fluffyness.
Hope you enjoyed.

I'm thinking about starting some new fan fictions. Any request for ships? I was thinking some fairy tail but I want to do some requests first.