XXIII.

-- Mature content. Please read at your own discretion. --

Seriously.

A well deserved treat.

Give pity, my piquant desire. Soothe what itch that burns lustfully. Seize what shake comes to my legs whenever I think of him. Make me immune to temptation as you have so generously with the jest of love. Why do what lies between his hips burden me so?

Free me, O' benevolent Eros. Gift mercy to the youth not yet burdened by the daze of devotion. Spare me the elixir brewed of thou libidinous pelvis. Make ice of his bewitching flame. I dream of my lips, a slave to his demanding desire.

Deeper he digs between the doors of my entwined legs. My nails dig scripture into the skin of thine exposed back, his name becoming a song as he indulges. What beauty compares to what lies atop me? His hands envelope my awaiting throat.

Relieve me, my lord I implore; for my gaze courses, weak to arousal. Take from me what skin teases, lest I indulge in what tempts me. May our lips never part to what the body beseeches. Make me holy once more.

Amen.

It's been awhile since our last incident.

Bordering on a month and a half since my last "breakdown." All has been steady and peaceful. Loki and I have devised a set schedule for ourselves to keep track on what needs to be done in regards to me and the mission. Making sure that everything falls in line accordingly.

Mondays are meant for preparation.

A quick morning routine and an hour for breakfast. Then after that we move to the Manor's observatory on the top floor and plan what needs to be done according to the mission. What possibilities are there for failure? What can be done to avoid fatal casualties? How can we reduce the kill count? And what measures need to be taken to make sure the wool remains over Sengusial's eyes. The work usually ends around ten, where dinner is made and then afterwards we shower and promptly go to bed.

Tuesdays are meant for simulations.

A quick morning routine and two hours for breakfast. We take turns but I usually offer to cook the breakfast on Tuesdays. Loki's the only one who's familiar with the simulation set up, which on a regular occasion takes about an hour to complete. So I cook and lay out his clothes for him while he prepares the program for the day. Afterwards, once all is ready; we spend the day testing realistic scenarios in the "Sim Room". Running tests on predictive outcomes and what may possibly lead to success. Once we find a route with the lowest probability of failure, we practice until the routine is ingrained in our heads. Or at least until we're too tired function. We usually skip dinner Tuesdays. Shower and crash for the night.

Wednesdays are for me.

Humpday's are typically slower. Waking up around noon, taking our time with breakfast, and then setting up in the backyard for testing. We start with basic procedures. Doing what I already know and easing our way into new territory. I've almost perfected Light Folding.

"Light Folding" is a form of teleportation, mainly based on the laws of light and darkness. Using primary sources of light, an example: a functioning lightbulb; and borrowing that energy to move from place to place. When I do this a brief flickering will occur, signifying what amount of distance I've made between each fold. Something Loki could use to track me in the heat of mission. The same applies to small fires, candles, and any other source of functioning light.