Fanboy- Han Jisung

Story Line: Jisung meets his idol. But he never thought they'd actually fall for him.

Word count: 1002

(Y/H/C means Your Hair color. Y/T/N means your twitter name.)

Jisung POV

I sighed as i turned on computer, i was hoping to get tickets for a meet up with my favorite Singer Y/N Y/L/N. They always released tickets at ungodly hours of the morning. My roommate Woojin was asleep so i did all this as quiet as i could. I opened a browser and opened the ticket site. Tickets went from $500 to $900 in less than five minutes. I sighed and shut the laptop, i grabbed my phone and pulled up twitter. Ranting about how expensive tickets were when not that many people could afford that. After a few minutes of replies coming in, their twitter popped up in replies.

@Y/T/N- OMG! Tickets aren't supossed to be that expensive! They sold out way too fast! DM me and i'll work something out. :)

I smiled brightly and opened their account up.

Jisung- You said we could work something out?

You: Of course! Now you were trying to buy tickets right?

Jisung: Yeah, how exactly do you think people are supposed to come to your shows if the tickets are outrageously expensive?

You: They aren't supposed to be that expensive :( I normally don't do this, but i can get you in for free. I recognize you from somewhere. You want or nah?

Jisung: Is this real?

You: Well yeah. You can just show up if you can. I'll be waiting. I'll remember what you look like. Feel

free to bring a few friends. :)

I shut my phone off and tried not to scream. I silently got out of bed and went downstairs to Chans room, he was always up working on music so i knew he wasn't asleep. I opened the door and he looked up at me with a worried face.

"You okay Jisung?" He asked

"I'm fine. I was wondering what are we doing on Thursday next week?" I asked

"Nothing. We're free for the next month. Why?" He turned his chair towards me.

"I may have gotten tickets to a meet up...and i need someone to go with me." I shyly smiled

Chans eyes widened as he smiled.

"Is it to who i think it is?" He smirked

"Maybe." I said, hiding behind the door.

"Wait, tickets were like almost 1,000 dollars. Jisung! You can't just go and spend money like that!"
He yelled.

"I got them for free." I said

"How?" He asked

"Because i'm cute? How else?" I shrugged.

"Well i'm gonna be busy with music for the next week or so. Maybe Woojin and Seungmin will wanna go with you." He said, spinning his chair back to his desk.

"Right. Thanks Chan." I smiled

"Hey wait. Go to sleep okay? It's really late." He said

"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes.

Y/N POV (1 week time skip.)

You sighed as you lazily rolled out of bed. Your hair falling into your eyes as you hit the floor. You stood up and walked into your bathroom. Your Y/H/C hair sticking up in all directions. Today was your meet up but you were way too tired to do anything. You hopped into the shower and after you were done you changed and headed out the door to the center you were hosting at. When you arrived there where hundreds of fans already outside. You made your way past the line while greeting people every once in a while. Until you saw him, that one boy who you talked to. You waved and signaled him to come inside. Luckily nobody noticed him skip the line and follow you. When you got inside you sat Jisung down in your office room and gave him a badge that showed him to be a valid participant in the meet up.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." He said

You laughed and gave him a hug.

"I take it your a pretty big fan?" You smiled

"Since the beginning. I know that you said i could bring friends but they flirt alot and i didn't want them to make you uncomfortable." He laughed

"It wouldn't have. But i'm glad your here." You smiled

"Help yourself to the snack bar and everything. It's starting soon." You continued

After you an Jisung talked for a while, your manager came back and told you the show was starting soon.

"Wanna come sit at the table with me?" You asked

"But your fans don't know who i am." He said

"They will." You smiled

You pulled him out onto the stage and fans started cheering. Even more so when Jisung came into view of the people in the crowd.

You started with gifts, some people even went to Jisung and gave him the gifts you were supposed to get.

"Is that a pikachu hat?" You whispered

"Yeah." He laughed

You grabbed it and slipped it onto his head.

"You look adorable." You giggled

After gifts you started with questions. One question a fan asked made you and Jisung look at each other with concerned looks.

"Is this guy your boyfriend?" A little girl around the age of 10 or 11 asked.

"Uh, no were just friends. He's a musician so i have people a chance to hear his music." You smiled

"Can we hear something?" The fan asked

"I uh-"

"We'll see." You interrupted

After the fan signing and questions the meet up was over. You and Jisung went off stage and back to the office to talk more.

"You know, if you ever wanna hang out. Or go on a date, you can text." You broke the scilence

"If i wanna what?" He stuttered

"Hang out, go on a date. Just the two of us, and not as fans of each other." You smiled

"Oh-"

"Or if you don't want to you don't have too. It's up to you." You said

"No of course i want too!" He exclaimed

"So then when?" You smirked

"Tomorrow?" He smiled

"I'll see you then." You said while hugging him.

"Am i ever gonna get your name though?" You asked before you walked out the door.

"It's Han. Han Jisung." He said, and with that he walked out the back door.