Just A Dream - Kim Seungmin

Seungmin was never the type to go against his companies or leaders rules. Until he met you, you had this power over him that nobody else did. It was liberating to know that with you he could get into so much trouble. He knew you were a bad idea but he really didn't care, he was in love with you.

3:15 AM
Seungmin POV

I carefully crawled out of bed, being sure not to wake up the other boys. I threw on a casual outfit and texted Y/N making sure they were ready and waiting. I walked down the hallway past the other rooms. I tiptoed down the the front door and quietly slipped out.

There they stood waiting on the corner, their hoodie covering their face so they couldn't be noticed. I snuck up behind them and hugged them from behind.

Their little laugh was like music to my ears. We spent the majority of the early morning walking around the park and hiding in alley ways making sure not to be spotted. Before either of us knew it, the clocks were already at 8:00 AM. I kissed them good bye and rushed back to the dorms. I snuck back into my room as the boys were still asleep. I ran the entire morning through my head repeatedly as I drifted off to sleep.

We had been like that for months. Sneaking out and then sneaking back in. Some if them noticed I would go missing, but I dismissed it was morning walks when I couldn't sleep.

I was risking alot, but it was okay. I loved them, they loved me. Everything was okay.

Until I opened my eyes and realized months we're just a few hours; and that they were just something I wanted. But could never have. That none if it really happened.