"That's Adorable, But You're Not My Type." -Hwang Hyunjin

•Pairing: Hyunjin x Reader Ft

•Pairing: Hyunjin x Reader Ft. Stray Kids
•Genre: Fluff & Angst
•Requested By: Beautifulwahh
•Words: 1008

-------

It was all over news headlines. Everywhere you looked. Felix and Y/N this, Felix and Y/N that. You don't know how, but somehow almost every stay in the history of the fandom had begun to ship you and Felix together. To say the least, your real boyfriend Hyunjin wasn't too happy and you noticed.

When he left for tour with the boys the jealousy only got worse. He wasn't mad at you or Felix, but a small thought in his brain kept telling him that you'd leave him for Felix. Even though you never would in a million years.

When the time got closer for Hyunjin to come back to Korea, you slowly got more nervous. Maybe he wouldn't want you hanging around Felix anymore? Maybe you two would break up because it scares him that you could possibly leave him.

About a week before they were set to come home, you had horrible insomnia and decided to call Hyunjin over FaceTime. Knowing he was either awake, or just getting ready for bed. The phone rang a couple of times before the sight of Hyunjin in a panda face mask appeared on your screen.

"Don't laugh, this is serious." He said, the panda moving as he spoke. "You're very very correct, this is not funny at all. Business matters right?" You asked, struggling to hold back a laugh. "Yes, and if you don't stop laughing I'll have to call my lawyer." He replied.

"What's he gonna do, hit me with his bamboo stick." You mocked.

Calls like this hadn't happened between you and Hyunjin for a while. Hyunjin at one point got so jealous that he started to flat out ignore you. But of course you brought out the big guns. Also known and Chan, and he started to calm down. So you thought, that just maybe for a while he's be okay and forget about the fans shipping you and Felix.

You two had been on the call for around 45 minutes when Minho and Jisung started to get ready for bed. "I'll call you later okay?" He smiled. "Okay, bye Jinnie." You beamed.

When the call ended you felt immediately better knowing that Hyunjin was okay now and not as jealous.

---

Cameras all around the boys were flashing as fansites tried their hardest to get pictures of the boys. A few news reporters had shown up as well. But when Hyunjin heard a fan yell a certain question at Felix, it made his blood boil.

"Felix! Are you and Y/N dating? Felix! Look here!" The fan screamed.

Hyunjin had pushed through the other boys, ignoring Chan's protests. He stood right next to Felix and waiting for the fan to ask the question again.

The fan had yelled it once again, but this time with a phone right in Hyunjin's face. So he took his shot.

"Felix isn't dating Y/N. I am. Now please stop asking." He said. The anger was very apparent in his voice, and when they finally made it out of the airport and into the car; Hyunjin realized what he just did. Their manager shut the door and started the car. The car remained silent for a while until a ping came from Hyunjin's phone.

Y/N ❤️: Was it really necessary to expose our relationship like that? You couldn't handle the jealousy a little bit better?

Hyunjin had completely forgotten about the fact that once he said it, it would have already been seen by thousands of people. You being one of them. He didn't even have the energy to reply, so he left you on read. Knowing that would probably make you more mad, he prepared himself for the argument that would ensure when he saw you.

---

Hyunjin stepped inside the dark apartment, trying to be as careful as possible not to make any noise that you would hear from your bedroom. When the hallway light flicked on and he saw you standing there with your arms crossed he already knew what was about to happen. "I understand you're mad, but I'm so tired and drained. Can we please just talk about this tomorrow?" He sighed

You shook your head and walked towards his, cupping his cheeks and looking into his eyes. "Hwang Hyunjin, I love you. But I'm Seriously thinking about beating you up right now." You said. He chuckled and placed his hands on your shoulders. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

He knew that he messed up, and that now alot of things were in Jeopardy because of what he said. But he let jealousy get the best of him, and now the worst is yet to come.

"Don't apologise. I understand, but you gotta fix this okay? No more jealousy. I don't love anyone else the way I love you Hyunjin. That won't change. I don't understand why you won't see that." You said. "I don't either. I'm gonna try my best to fix it. But you might have to help me along the way." He replied. "I will. Now go get ready for bed. I'll throw your clothes in the washer." You smiled.

------

The next day when Chan had invited you two over for breakfast, the situation was brought up while you were enjoying your food.

"So um Hyunjin, you didn't like the idea of Y/N and me together I take it? I don't know, I think that we would be pretty cute together." Felix spoke up.

Hyunjin's hand tightened around his fork and you noticed the red creeping up his neck signalling he was angry.

"That's adorable, but you're not my type." You quickly replied trying to calm Hyunjin down. Jisung from the other end of the table choked on his water at what you said. "Dang Felix, first you get rejected by every other person, now you get rejected by your best friends s/o." Chan chuckled.

But at least now you two can go out together right?