Home - Han Jisung

•Requested By: lovelyhyunjin uwu 🤧💞
•Genre: Fluff
•Pairing: Jisung x Reader
•Authors Note: I feel like this is kind of a mess but I tried my hardest to make it fluffy. Also this is kind of a repeat of the Seungmin imagine I did a few months ago.

-------

[6:43 AM]

Jisung groaned as his alarm went off, signalling it was time for him to leave for practice. It felt like just yesterday he got his week off, and now it's finished. Time always goes by day to him when he's spending time with the love of his life. Also known as you. When he sat up from his side of the bed, he turned to look at your half asleep figure. A smile as wide as the moon spread across his face. "I love you." He whispered, before he went to go take his morning shower. "I love you too." You replied, long after he had already left the room.

[8:17 PM]

From your bedroom you could hear the front door closing, signalling that Jisung had finally finished practice after what felt like years. Even though it was only 14 hours. "Y/n, I'm home?" He yelled in a sing song voice. You giggled from upstairs and buried yourself under the covers, pretending to be asleep. When Jisung headed up stairs you were covered completely in blankets to where he could barely see you.
He smiled knowing you were resting and laied down on his side of the bed. A few minutes after Jisung was comfortable and almost asleep, you jumped from under the covers and on top of him. "Boo!" you yelled. Jisung screamed and flopped off the bed way too dramatically. "What was that for?" He asked. "I don't know." You said, rolling over to actually go to sleep.

[1:27 AM]

The TV in the back had just been background noise for probably hours now. Jisung kept begging you to replay Monopoly with him so he could win at least once.

"Stop." He whined. You giggled and movies your piece once again. "I'm not doing anything sunggie." You said. "Maybe you just suck at Monopoly." You continued. Jisung's eyebrows scrunched together as he focused on the board. "I would've thought you would have let me win." He said.

You scoffed and focused on his moves. "No offense Jisung, but I would never let you win at anything." You said. He faked an offended look and rolled the dice. "You are pure evil y/n." he smiled. "I know." you shrugged.

[4:28 PM]

Your phone dinged once again, receiving a text from Felix.

"You have officially made Jisung malfunction."

"Elaborate kind sir."

"He's been laying on the practice room floor for 15 minutes giggling at the memes you've been sending him. it's annoying."

"Felix, are you jealous you have nobody to send memes to?"

"No shut up just fix Jisung ksksjs"

You giggled and sent Jisung more memes just to annoy Felix.

"I'm just gonna keep sending him memes so you suffer Felix."

Every single moment with Jisung and the boys always felt like home.

----------

2nd Author Note

I'm literally in such a lovey mood today for no reason. Like I don't even have a boyfriend but I just have so much love to give that idk what's going on anymore. I'm especially soft for Chan but I can't just keep writing Chan scenarios I have a Seungmin imagine to write. So my apologies is my scenarios lately are cringey soft I can't help it (':